cash me ouside 😹

how bout that

"i am NOT letting you guys in until you guys get along. got it?" daichi was furious.

if looks could kill, i could say bye bye to y/n and volleyball and milk and yogurt. daichi-san had not gotten this angry since i failed my english test.

he looks at me, then he looks at four eyes beside me.

before slamming the door in our face.

come on, i get kicked out of the gym twice this year?

"well this sucks" tsukishima whispers to himself, but making it audible enough for me to hear and feel guilty.

he takes a seat on the stairs, and i follow him.

but of course i can't do this without him dramatically flinching away from me in disgust.

i look down at my hands cause i refuse to look at four eyes's ugly ass face.

okay so i admit, i think it was quite immature to be petty and provoke him about y/n. then splashing water at him was really pushing it.

even though he's a big asshole...

"sorry" i apologise.

i should have expected this response.

the blonde bitch does not sympathetic or anything. instead, he has a wide grin on his face.

"your majesty, being nice today?"

this guy !!!

"i am sorry" i reiterate.

instead of accepting my very sincere apology, he leans back and puts his hands behind his head.

"well she confessed to me"

"what?"

"you wanted to know who texted me during class, and what it was about. wasn't it?" tsukishima gave me a confused deem.

"ohh- right" i scratched my head.

tsukishima shook his head before speaking again "it was meant for someone else"

and then it clicked in my mind. y/n was trying to confess to someone but she accidentally texted tsukishima?

what a dumbass.

i laughed, spurring out random question in between the laughter to fulfil my burning curiosity.

"do you know who it is?" i try to ask smoothly.

"is?"

"like, the person she likes?"

i didn't want to get his suspicions up by being so curious, especially with me making out with her before in front of everyone. i gave my usual stoic expression and i wasn't even looking at him. to you know, keep me and her relationship status private.

i hope you are proud of me y/n.

tsukishima takes off his glasses, adjusting the lens that i threw to the other side of the gym. he wipes them before putting them back on.

"well, i overheard a conversation about someone fucking and ditching her. maybe it's them?" he casually states.

my brain blanks out.

did...

did she take it as if she was a one night stand?

god, i mean i- i only left because she fell asleep.

and also because i just confessed my heart out and it turns out she was asleep. i was embarrassed.

what was i supposed to do, spend the night with her?

i tried to even buy her sushi.

and it only took one more sentence from four eyes for my mind to shut down.

"whoever he is, seems like an asshole not gonna lie"

he says this before standing up and stretching out his arms.

he keeps talking but i'm not listening to him.

god, i'm a fucking asshole to her.

i could care less about her friends but if that's what y/n takes for me then-

"oi, did you heard what i said?" tsukishima gets all up in my face.

"oh, sorry" i fix my bangs that are poking me in the eye.

"only thinking about volleyball, that's all you're capable of anyway" he mutters before walking away and peering through the gym window.

i stay seated.

little did everyone know, kageyamas insecurities just grew ten times bigger.

AUTHOR NOTE

the plot tHickeNs