i'm gonna let god fix it cause if i fix it i'm going to jail

MATURE CONTENT ⚠️

guys i think i am horrible at writing smut but i wrote it for the tension purpose so enjoy <3

i was planning to publish this and wake up but i be having active readers rn SO ENJOY HI GUYS i am embarrassed

"where did you learn how to say that?" he starts walking up closer to you. gently grabbing his jaw, he places that hand into his pocket.

subconsciously, you started walking backwards.

you try to stand your ground and stop moving, however he does not, looking down at you hungrily. in a state of panic, you blurt out.

"you only used me to make tsukishima jealous you fuckhead!"

suddenly, he stops moving towards you.

instead, he bends down with his hands on his knees, down until his face met yours eye to eye.

he gives you a 'i did?' look.

a look of pure hatred right now on his face.

he looked down at you as you looked up at him, angry at each other.

it was scaring you how heated he was getting.

"if you're insecure just say that l/n" he starts calling you out. "getting all heated just called i called someone else hot? questioning the purpose on why i'm calling you to a party?" how much more self conscious can you get?" he grits his teeth.

"me? the insecure one?" you pushed him backwards by the shoulders, shocking him. you started to lunge at him.

"says the one that gets all heated up by the mention of a single word" you state.

getting called insecure played with the strings of your emotions. you felt as if he could read through you. suddenly in an attempt to defend yourself, you started lashing out.

grabbing him by the collar, you pushed him again and now he was stumbled back, legs against your bedside.

"you invited me to the party just so you could kiss me in front of tsukki. you wanna try and act all innocent? all you do is act on your pettiness!" you pointed your finger in his face.

this was when kageyama decided he had enough of you.

he literally threw you right onto the bed, causing you to fall hard back first. lifting up your head you saw kageyama lifting you up by the waist onto the pillow of your bed.

"what the fuck are you doing?"

suddenly, he was on top of you, both arms encamping you to face him and only him. hands reached for your wrists. you struggled against him and he tried to keep you still, clenching his jaw as you were stubbornly giving him a hard time.

wrapping up your arms like vines and locking your wrists in place on the pillow.

you looked up at him on top of you.

black hair fallen loosely onto his forehead, black shirt fitting perfectly onto his biceps, blue ocean eyes littered with pure anger for you, his eyebrows ruffled up and teeth clenched.