a second time

"y/n, i've known you for a long time and i wanna tell you something..." the blonde ruffled his hair, seemingly nervous all of a sudden.

"what is it tsukki?"

he composed himself, reassuring the words coming out of his mouth were not bluffing him.

"i think i'm in love with you"

he what?

"i'm sorry tsukki but i don't feel the same way and i don't think we should get back together. i like... being friends with you and nothing more"

you pat his head awkwardly as silence filled the space between both of you.

"could we still stay friends?"

-

your back lied on your bed with your head staring right up above you at the ceiling.

when tsukishima said he wanted to get boba with you and hangout today, this was not the hangout you were expecting.

was i too harsh?

maybe you do like him, do you?

yes, gaslighting yourself!

out of frustration, you threw your phone in hand across the room. it hit the front wall but it rebounded back screen first onto the floor.

you felt confused with your feelings. actually in junior high you used to like tsukki for the years. but stepping into high school the feelings were no more.

did they change for another boy?

"ahhhh i hate boys! making me feel so guilty for what huh? now that's another person i won't be friends with anymore, i literally have no more friends already fuck!" you whined on and on.

/buzzing noises/

perking your head up, you realised the noise was coming from your phone.

"oh my god shut up!" you threw a pillow at your innocent and poor phone, and immediately that shut it up.

"WAIT, did i break my phone?"

your feet scrambled as you ran to check on your phone. sighing relieved, you saw a notification on your lockscreen.

MISSED CALL FROM : stinky hoe 🧍🔫

you redialed his number and gave him a call back.

"hello?" you say.

"i'm at the party, you should come too y/n"

"hahahaha very funny, but no"

"come on~"

something about his whiny tone made your heart palpitate a bit faster.

"are you drunk, tobio?"

"no i'm not. and anyway, i'm gonna make sure you don't get drunk as well like how you did last time. dumbass"