Chapter 10

When they got back to The Studios, Bugs parked his car nearby the parking lot so that Daffy could get into his own car and decided to say a few more words to him before he leaves to go to his staff trailer for the night.

"Well, Daffy. It has been a real blast. Thank you for joining me on this wonderful spa trip. It's been so refreshing to know that we have a lot in common and can get along so well with each other." Bugs said with a sly, devilish grin on his face.

"Tuh! Please. Spare me the decency of your fake little compliments before you make my ears bleed. I mean why are you even insisting on having me listen to your ridiculous antics all the time?" Daffy asked, aggravated.

"Oh, wouldn't you like to know?" Bugs asked with a teasing smile.

"Stop playing with me Bugs. It's getting to be really annoying." Daffy said, rolling his eyes.

"Aww, but it ruins all the fun. Honestly, I thought that it was great idea for us to hang out together. In fact, I'll be looking forward to having another occasion like this, real soon." Bugs said with a small, playful pout before changing his expression to a mischievous one.

"Don't be cute with me, rabbit. I know exactly why you are doing this. You're just trying to get into my head so that I can be friends with you and ultimately step down my goals of becoming a number one star in the upcoming Oscars. Well, guess what?! That's never gonna happen! And you wanna know why?! It's because I'm going to get through with this stupid blackmail if it's the last thing I do! And once this unbearable contract is complete, we'll get to see for ourselves who is the better star of this show!" Daffy declared.

"Okay, I accept your challenge. But you'll have to catch me off-guard first." Bugs said with a wink before leaving Daffy be to his misery.

"Ooooo! I hate that rabbit!" Daffy huffed angrily, stomping his feet in aggravation before getting into his own car and drove on over to his apartment to cool down before heading to bed real early to care of a 'headache' that's been bugging him all day.

————————————————————————

The next morning came around as Bugs and Daffy both arrived early on set to wrap up the "rabbit fire" episode.

When all of the cast and crew got everything together, they turn their main camera on for the show.

"And action!" Director Chuck Jones said to the actors while Producer Mel Blanc quietly rounded up the sound techs, special effects animators and the cameramen to get a closer spot near the actors on stage for their key roles in the filming process as Daffy begins his line, first.

"Duck Season" Daffy said, irritated, largely due how annoyed he is with his 'competition'.

But hey, none of the staff won't have to know about that, just yet.

"Wabbit Season" Bugs said confidently as the two lines repeat to distract the 'hunter' character until Daffy grabs the prop gun from Elmer and yells out his next line.

"Its Duck Season, fire!" Daffy shouted before the sound and special effects teams use the prop gun to blast like a real one that shoots out an 'explosive' looking makeup on his face.

Afterwards, both teams along with the prop crew, sets up the cooking pot scenes where both characters are making 'stews' out of rabbits/ducks for the 'hunter' before the lines repeat again for which season is for what animals.

Until finally, the poster prop switches to Elmer's face, making it 'Elmer Season' with devil smiles on both of Daffy's and Bugs's characters' as they dress up for the last time to 'hunt the hunter', cutting the episode to a close.