if i washed the dishes, did my parents laundry, or anytype of cleanup i wasn't paid. and i damn sure wasn't paid for cleaning up my room. i only earned money when my dad would drop me off somewhere and he would say it's for food but i would end up starving myself so i can have the $20 he gave me and save it. i do see where my parents went wrong i should have gotten paid for at least doing dishes or doing some kind of chore they would have wanted me to do.

i mean i was under the age of 15, how was i supposed to make money and buy myself stuff like food, clothes, or things i wanted. i'm a teenager.

honestly doesn't matter anymore i make my own money now. and i can provide for myself.
******
"ok if someone says something to you your better tell me and i'll handle it." my dad says over the phone after i left him i just pulled up to the school.

"dad i'm responsible for myself i'm 17 i think i can handle a little bit of negativity". i told him before turning off my car.

first day of school kinda nervous.

"i'm know, your old as fuck." he laughed.

"excuse me but your like 5x my age." i scoffed.

the fuck he means i'm old i ain't even out of school yet.

"ok that's a bit over exaggerated." he said after he stopped laughing.

after that's we just exchanged 'i love you' and hung up.

i grab my black backpack and make sure my airpods are in there.

i unlock my car and make my way out, walking into the school i feel people's eyes on me but if a saw a new person walking into my school i'll look too.

successfully walking into the office for my things i get to the front desk with a lady on it watching me.

"what you here for baby." she said in a sweet voice.

"oh i'm here to uh get my schedule." i responded lowkey nervous i don't know why.

"ok, can you tell me your name sweetheart." she said turning her chair too the side facing the computer as she started typing.

"Serenity Reyes" i responded lowly. i really don't want anyone here to recognize me. i know i ain't Kim kardashin famous but i just don't wanna be all out there.

"oh we been expecting you since your dad enrolled you here, we are expecting you to miss some days cause your dad let us know you have a job already, by the way congrats your doing good." she used her hands to make quotation marks at the word job. i am thankful my dad let them know so i didn't have to tell them.

i continue talking to her before she gives me my schedule and i leave, i didn't leave without telling her to have a nice day though.

i start walking to the bathrooms so i can check my makeup be for i have to look for my class. i see the bathroom and start heading for it before i hear my phone ring. i grab my phone from my pocket and look at whose calling me.

dumb ass 'spam likely' that shit pisses me off.

i decline the call before someone bumps into me.

"shit i'm sorry." i hear the girl who bumped into me says.

"no i'm sorry." i say and turn around to face her.

i see a black haired girl she's not that tall but she's taller then me that's for sure.

"oh my god your gorgeous." she told me.

"thank you you are too." i smile at her.