𝟎 「𝐍 𝐄 𝐖 - 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑」 𝟏

Começar do início

"Seriously does that girl need a damn protective bubble," Trevon stated as he rolled his eyes, the man throwing his hands up into the air out of annoyance. "it's like every other day a new person is trying to kill her."

"Dad it's not-" Tiana tried to explain to her Dad, but was quickly cut off by her Mom instead.

"We know Tia," Clara butted into the conversation as she gently laid a hand on her daughter's upper arm. "it's just, we don't want you hurting yourself to protect her like the rest of them do."

As she spoke Clara's hand moved from her daughter's upper arm to her cheek, the woman gently caressing her daughter's face.

"I know Mom." Tiana said lowly as she looked down at her plate, pushing and moving the food around instead of eating it.

"She's right," Trevon quickly agreed with his wife and soulmate, gently laying hours arm around her shoulder. "you have to be on the lookout for your intended."

An intended for a fairy was a person of any supernatural or human background with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity, like a soulmate for a human, they were someone that would be there for a fairy for all eternity and then some.

"I know, I know." Tiana said nodding her head as she buried herself deeper into her breakfast, although neither of her parents seemed noticed.

"Good," Trevon said nodding his head as he took a small sip of his orange juice, before looking at his daughter with a softened gaze. "because despite the fact that Fairies are in a way immortal, it doesn't mean you should put someone else's life ahead of your own."

Looking up at her parents, Tiana knew they were only trying to make sure she was safe, but she already agreed with everything they were saying.

She wouldn't give up her life for Elena, it'd be a cold day in Hell before she even thought about it for a millisecond.

"Because not only can we be helpful, we can be harmful as well," Clara spoke in agreement with her husband, her gaze just as soft as his. "protect yourself if need be."

"I will Mom," Tiana continued to agree with her mom and dad, that was until her phone dinged causing her to look down at it. "holy shit, I have to go."

Watching their daughter frantically shove her food into her mouth, before quickly taking a sip of her water.

Clara and Trevon couldn't help the confusion and worry that bubbled up inside of them, they might have not liked Elena, but they still cared for a few other members of Tiana's friend group.

"What, what's going on?" Clara asked speaking upon her worry and confusion, moving to the edge of her seat just in case.

"Stefan and Damon are giving me their mansion," Tiana said pausing her word as she threw her purse over her shoulder, gaining a confused look from her parents. "since any vampire can walk in now, they're handing ownership over to me since I can't be compelled."

With that Clara and Trevon let out a sigh, knowing it was nothing too dangerous, whilst they watch their daughter move around the table.

"Love you Mom, love you Dad," Tiana said as she left a small kiss on her parent's head, before heading back towards the door, but before grabbing one more piece of bacon. "great bacon by the way."