𝟎 「𝐍 𝐄 𝐖 - 𝐎 𝐖 𝐍 𝐄 𝐑」 𝟏

Start from the beginning

"Well, I had a great teacher, who loved pointing out every little mistake I made." Trevon said teasingly with a wince on his face as he thought back to the number of times his wife had corrected him whilst he cooked.

And although he was grateful for her guidance and help, the man did deep down believe she could have gone a little easier on him than slapping his hand whenever he messed up.

"I did not point out every mistake," Clara said tilting her head at her husband, before finishing her words below her breath as she took a sip of her water. "just the ones that could kill us."

With that Tiana and Clara busted out into light laughter, Trevon on the other hand had a slight frown on his face as he crossed his arms.

"Okay okay," Trevon spoke begrudgingly with a small frown on his face, the man putting as he crossed his arms. "I guess it's pick on Dad day or something."

"Oh come on Dad," Tiana said teasingly as she reached over the table, placing her hand on her Father's shoulder and giving it a shake. "it's all love."

"It better be," Trevon spoke after smacking his teeth, his expression going from open to mock agitation. "so what's on the agenda today?"

"Same old, same old." Tiana spoke with a shrug as she took another bite of her food, causing both of her parents to frown.

"Trying to protect Elena." Clara and Trevon spoke at the same time, the two looking at each other before letting out a sigh.

3 years, three years, the two had listened to their daughter cry and explain everything that the Gilbert girl had dragged her daughter into.

Hearing all of said things, their daughter and her friends had gone through because of one irresponsible girl, Clara and Trevon grew to have a slight dislike and distrust of the young woman.

"Seriously does that girl need a damn protective bubble," Trevon stated as he rolled his eyes, the man throwing his hands up into the air out of annoyance. "it's like every other day a new person is trying to kill her."

"Dad it's not-" Tiana tried to explain to her Dad, but was quickly cut off by her Mom instead.

"We know Tia," Clara butted into the conversation as she gently laid a hand on her daughter's upper arm. "it's just, we don't want you hurting yourself to protect her like the rest of them do."

As she spoke Clara's hand moved from her daughter's upper arm to her cheek, the woman gently caressing her daughter's face.

"I know Mom." Tiana said lowly as she looked down at her plate, pushing and moving the food around instead of eating it.

"She's right," Trevon quickly agreed with his wife and soulmate, gently laying hours arm around her shoulder. "you have to be on the lookout for your intended."

An intended for a fairy was a person of any supernatural or human background with whom one has a feeling of deep or natural affinity, like a soulmate for a human, they were someone that would be there for a fairy for all eternity and then some.

"I know, I know." Tiana said nodding her head as she buried herself deeper into her breakfast, although neither of her parents seemed noticed.

𝐇 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄 𝐘   ❧   𝖭. 𝖬𝗂𝗄𝖺𝖾𝗅𝗌𝗈𝗇On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara