"What?" You whine, not wanting to have this discussion.

"What do you mean 'what'? Do you know what you just caused?" Jungkook asks you in a deep tone. 

"I didn't cause anything between you two! You perverts were listening through the door! We were even whispering." You defend yourself.

"We can't help it! You would do the same thing, Y/n!" You shake your head violently.

"I would not! I would probably run away out of embarrassment." You defend yourself. They nod at you, knowing that it's true. You roll your eyes and get back to your phone, waiting for Yoongi. Now wondering where he will sit, you look around.  There are two chairs on either end of the couch, but you would feel bad for making him sit there. Thinking that it's the best option, you make your way to one of the chairs. Jungkook grabs your arm lightly and asks where you're going.

"Well it's not fair for Yoongi to sit by himself, so I can sit in one of the chairs." You explain, pointing at the chair next to him. He pulls you back down and says, "We can all fit on the couch. Don't worry about it." With an exasperated look, you drag your eyes across the space on the couch. Nothing.

"Jungkook, there's literally no room." He laughs at you and says, "Trust me, we will make room for him." You just nod, eyes widening slightly in sass. He shakes his head, chuckling at you.

Taehyung pulls you into a conversation, not wanting you on your phone anymore. After a few more minutes, Yoongi walks in, eyeing you instantly. You look away after welcoming him to the party. He chuckles and begins to look where to sit. You make a face at Jungkook, proving your point, but Yoongi takes a seat right on his lap, his arm now around the younger's shoulders. Your eyes widen again while Jungkook sticks his tongue out at you.

You play the movie, an adventure and fantasy classic. Lord of the Necklaces. After a couple of minutes, Yoongi begins to shuffle, trying to get more comfortable. He then lays down, his head in Taehyungs lap and his feet all the way to Jungkook's lap. You wrap an arm around his waist, trying to get more comfortable yourself. The feeling of your soulmates is something you don't think you could ever get over.

Drowsiness begins to take over your body after about 45 minutes into the movie. You feel your head drooping down, but you force it back upright. Giving up, you rest your head on Jungkook's shoulder. He places his head on top of yours, stroking your hair. Within minutes, you are out like a light.

-

The morning sun peaks through the dark curtains, forcing your eyes open. You sigh, rolling over to go back to sleep, but then you sit up, not knowing how you're able to roll over. You look around, realizing you are in a bed instead of on a couch. The room is familiar, striking you as it being Yoongi's. Being in his bed makes you feel bad because it means he probably slept on the couch. Though, your heart flutters at the thought of his kindness for you.

Standing up, you stretch your arms over your head. The stretch puts a smile on your face, and you begin to exit the room. Entering the living room, you see Yoongi sprawled out on the couch, like you predicted. Sighing, you decide to join him. Because you feel bad, you want to at least lay with him for a bit. As you slowly lay down, he opens his arms for you to rest in-between. You wrap your arms around his torso and lazily toss a leg over his. He pulls you closer and sighs, now comfortable. This new position makes you fall back asleep almost instantly. He drifts off again too.

After another peaceful hour and a half, you are woken up by sharp noises. By sharp, you mean clicks, and by clicks, you mean cameras. Your eyes squint open and look around. Hearing people shuffle and try to escape, you quickly reach your hand out, grabbing a victim. He squeals and you recognize the voice to be Taehyung's. You chuckle at him and bring his hand to your mouth, planting a light kiss. 

He gasps at you, surprised by your actions. Jungkook, however, whines that he didn't receive one. You smile and whisper, "Well, you should have been caught."

"Your morning voice is hot." Yoongi says, husky like you.

"Yours is too." You sigh, adjusting your arms. You begin to sit up, but he traps you with his legs.

"If you move, I'm going to get cold." He warns. You lightly laugh and him and sit up anyway. He groans, the cold air hitting his chest. You pull him up with you, deciding it's time to start the day. By now, Jungkook and Taehyung have put their phones away, waiting for you both to get up.

As you finally drag him off the couch, you feel Jungkook step really close to you.

"You know...I'm the only one who hasn't gotten a kiss of any kind..." He says, hinting at you. You roll your eyes and say, "Yeah I know, and you'll have to wait. Plus, Taehyung's doesn't really count because it was just on his hand."

"It does too count! I haven't gotten anything..." He whines. You laugh at him, heading into the kitchen. He stomps behind you, not giving up. Turning to face him, you place a hand on his cheek. He looks at you with puppy eyes, begging for a kiss of any kind. He just wants to feel your lips somewhere on him. Pulling his face closer, you place a light kiss on his opposite cheek. Blushing intensely, he giggles, making you laugh. He returns the favor by kissing your forehead, making you blush as well.

Remembering the task at hand, you turn away from him. Raiding the cupboards and the fridge, you decide what to make. 'Maybe we should ask what they want. That might be nice, y'know, since we're in their house.' Turning to face them, you ask, "What do you guys want for breakfast?" 

They all think, but Taehyung speaks up and replies, "I don't know. Usually we just go to the café." They nod in agreement.

You scoff at them while rolling your eyes and begin pulling items out of the fridge. Planning to make eggs, cubed potatoes, and pancakes, you get the pans needed. They watch over your shoulder, curious as to what you're making. A hand snakes around your waist and you feel a weight on your right shoulder. Turning to peak at the culprit, you put the spatula down. A beautiful pair of dark brown eyes stare into your own curiously. In a low volume, you whisper "What, Yoongi?" 

He hums and says, "Nothing. I just like watching you... and being around you. What are you making?"

You blush and sway back and forth in his hold. "I like being around you too, and I'm making eggs, potatoes, and pancakes. I hope you like it." 

He breathes in your scent and says, "I'll love whatever you make for us." After another couple of seconds of peace, he releases you, letting you get back to work. He offers to help, but you turn him down, telling him to do some project or any homework he has. He nods, sending himself away.

Peacefully, you make the food as tasty as possible, wanting to impress them. Growing up, you've always cooked for yourself because your parents never had enough time to do so. You picked up a lot of recipes and tricks, this being a simple and classic one. You don't really know what they like, so you season the eggs and potatoes to the way that you enjoy them. Seeing chocolate chips in the cupboards, you add some to half of the batch of pancakes. 'I really hope they like it. Why can I see myself doing this for the rest of my life?...' It's a thought that scares you, but you are trying to come to the idea that maybe they will make it all worth it. Though, it seems to be coming a lot quicker than what you previously thought.

When the food is finally done, you call your soulmates loudly from the kitchen. You hear feet stomping, rushing to get to you as fast as possible. The pans of food are on hot-pads on the island in the kitchen. As they arrive, you place plates next to the pans. Upon seeing the food, their mouths drop. You smile brightly, hoping for the best.

Taehyung walks up to you, arms outstretched for a hug. You open yours and he pulls you into a tight embrace. He rocks you side to side as he kisses the top of your head. He thanks you profusely, letting go to get a plate. You watch the other two say their 'thank yous' after Taehyung. Just smiling and nodding, you wait for them to fill their plates. After they have what they want, you grab what you're hungry for.

They guide you to eat in the living room with them, not having enough room in the dining room. You sit in a chair by yourself as Yoongi sits in the one across the room from you. The other two boys sit on the couch together, legs tangled already. You watch them with love in your eyes as they eat. Noticing your stare, Yoongi speaks up and says, "Aren't hungry for your own cooking?" You blush and shake your head, taking a bite.

------