"You still aren't denying it," Dahlia shrugs her shoulders proudly, trying not to give in and laugh. But then she reaches over and shoves her off the bed.

"Since you're an actual baby and have to get confirmation on everything you say, then here: I'm not at all jealous of the hypothetical scenario where you and Aaliyah hook up," Jenna tells her as she groans and sits up, throwing a pillow at her.

"Jesus, Jenna," she rubs her hand over her elbow, sighing. "That's gonna bruise."

"Hope so," Jenna turns to her and smiles, and she rolls her eyes. "Ready?"

"I guess," she replies, slumping her shoulders and following her.

"God, I wish I didn't have to go out and socialize with my crazy ass family right now. I'm not in the mood," Jenna sighs as they walk out, now lowering her voice. "Not that I literally ever am, but still. Seeing them twice a year is awful enough."

Dahlia makes a mental note to dive further into that topic at a later time, but right now Jenna's aunt is making her way towards them on the dock.

"Oh, you both look so good! The spa told me everything went great!" she exclaims, putting a hand on both of their shoulders.

"Yeah, it was so relaxing. And romantic," Jenna gushes, grabbing Dahlia's hand again and looking at her. "Right, Dahli?"

"Of course," she nods, looking at her too with a smile. "Thanks so much."

"Don't thank me," she laughs, waving them off. "I'm glad you guys had fun! So have you talked to your sisters yet? I thought I heard them up and about."

"Yeah, we're actually about to go play tennis with them," Jenna nods, following her aunt down the dock. "Mia and her boyfriend are getting ready now, but Aaliyah just woke up so I assume she'll take longer."

"Most likely," Camila laughs, before Mia and Jordan stumble out of their bungalow wiping their mouths and messily fixing their clothes.

"Oh, hi Camila," Mia laughs, trying to compose herself.

"Hi baby," her aunt tells her, pulling her in for a hug. Mia looks at Jenna and Dahlia with a roll of her eyes and a laugh, before their hug ends and they pull back. "I've missed you! How was your midterms?"

"Great," Mia shrugs proudly, smiling. "Currently all A-pluses!"

"Of course," Camila laughs, pushing her hair back behind her ear. "And it's great to see you, Jordan!"

"Yeah, Miss Camila, you too," he nods and smiles, pulling her in for a hug.

"Well I won't hold you guys back from fun any longer," Camila laughs, and just then Jenna's mom walks out of her bungalow, coming towards them. "Me and your aunt are going to hit the bar while you four play a few rounds."

"Did someone say bar?" Aaliyah now steps out, joining the ever-growing group. She's wearing her tennis outfit too, "Whatever it is, I'm in."

"Me and your mom are hitting the bar, Aaliyah, and you're playing tennis with your sisters," Camila tells her, giving her a hug. Aaliyah groans and all but pushes her off in annoyance.

"You two get more and more beautiful every time I see you," Jenna's mom hugs Mia, kissing her on the cheek. All this time, Dahlia thought she was incapable of love and affection, but she was wrong. She is capable of it, just not towards Jenna. "Is Princeton as wonderful as you hoped?"

"Oh, definitely," Mia gushes to her, and Jenna's mom is smiling at her, and listening to her, and hugging her. Jenna looks down at the dock beneath her, shifting her feet uncomfortably. Dahlia squeezes her hand. "It's all so...Ivy League, you know? It's everything I've dreamed of since I was a kid."