Wreckage in Fushio District

Lexis glanced upon the magnificent town of Fushio, the sight flabbergasted him.

"The town is really surrounded by the Mountains in every direction, it looks so unrealistic!"

This was Lex's first time seeing something Like this, he was excited beyond comprehension.
A sense of romanticism was filled within him.

Lolo looked at Lexis, still in disbelief about the incident that happened earlier, Lexis was like a child excited beyond recognition and Lolo stood there like his parent.

However, The 'knife king' Lorikita Lorio had other plans.

He cannot stood the image of his pride being diminished by a mere boy in his teens, and the plans for his revenge were to lure Lexis in the big boss's quarters, and then he believed his boss would gladly kill this nuisance of a boy for him, for Lolo, it was a perfect plan.

"Young Man, If you are done glazing at the sight, there is a place i would like you to see.."
Lorio said these words in the most disgusting way possible, he was trying to be polite, but with his style of speaking, it didn't seemed polit, not at all.

As Lexis was going to speak, The squad 2nd of SAL-02 leaded by Genkai Akio Marched in the main prison hall, released all the inmates and escaped while producing a huge explosion, killing over two dozen soldiers in the process.

The explosion was big enough to be heard at the entrance of the town, everyone, including Lex and Lolo, was surprised to say the least.

"What in the hell is that explosion!"
Lorio was surprised more than anyone, in all his years working for the big boss, he never saw anything flashy happening in the town, the town was always sad, Grimm and usually quite.

The intensity of the moment was very heated, it was the first time lexis saw an explosion, everyone else, including the guards, had their jaw dropping off their faces.

Without saying a word, Lexis ran off to the sight, he was fast enough to outspeed everyone even while being hungry and tired, even Lorio ran off behind him.

The whole area around the mountains were in ruins, Many people died and the royal guards filled up the streets, beating up common people.

However the damage was done, the news spread of the mass prison break and the guards can not do anything to capture the criminals!

•In the Mountains behind the main prison hall, north of the Fushio District.

"Now, everyone, Go to your destination.
According to the letter of the captain, I still have some work to do here."

The young man, Aki, said this words while seeing off his men alongside the released inmates from the prison,
some of his subordinates tried to say a word or two,

But he turned back to the Fushio without listening their words.

The district of Fushio was in a great wreckage, everyone was scared as off to what will happen, this question mortally scared everyone...

THEIR BIGGEST FEAR WAS THE CAPTAIN OF THE CITY ITSELF!

The general public, the mafias, even the mayor was scared of that beast of a human...

It was beleived that the captian of this city's armed forces, The 47th squadron of the royal guards commodore, "Croco" Duelle Lesepr, had devilish powers!
People were terrified of him, he was a machine of mass murders...

HE WAS TRUELY A DANGEROUS MAN, A REAL MENACE TO SOCIETY.

Commodore Croco didn't cared about anyone, he just followed the orders he were given, and killed without mercy, be it a children or women.