Sal-02

Lexis was standing in front of the entrance gate to fushio city...
His eyes were glowing, in all happiness, he was glad to see the town.

The bandit did bring him to this town, not in accord with Lexis's demands, but for his plans,
The boss of all the mountain bandits and drug mafias in the region lies in this very own town of Fushio, And the bandit wanted revenge against lexis!

The bandit lexis caught was not an ordinary one, His name was Lorikita Lorio or LoLo and he was the head of many small mountain bandits of the mountains around the Fushio town, and is responsible for the collection of money and 'funds' for the big boss!

He was also famous with the name "Knife killer LoLo".
And what Lexis did was absolute, at best, very offensive to him...
LoLo was pissed!

He knew that the big boss will gladly kill this brat if he requested, and bringing him to fushio town was planned all along, and Lexis demanding to go to the same town at his own will was a god's gift.

Lexis didn't think much of it, he was rather thankful for 'Mr.theif', he did stuff like making small talk while in the way.

There were two guards at the entrance gate, both morbidly obese, and very clearly, high.
One of them, with his red and half Awakened eyes, saw LoLo and opened the gate without any delay...

This town was corrupted, all the officials and leaders of this town, including all the military forces, were allied with the 'big boss'.

The big boss was allowed to mine in this city and make a very harmful drug from a rare mineral only found in this town, and in return, he owed a big cut of the money to the government itself.

The government, in return, provided him with military power.
And all the miners, who were forced to work with low wages, were trapped inside this cage.

It doesn't matter if you are children, or old enough that you can die, it doesn't matter to them...

Alongside the military might provided to the big boss by the government of this town, he was the biggest drug supplier in the entire country!!

His connections exceeded even the royal family, The big boss was no small fry!

In his team of skilled bandits, who helped him clear the mountains and maintain peace in his drug route, LoLo was among the brightest to him.

There were a total of over 20 thousand people in this town, yet the aura didn't feel like one, it was more of a jail than a town.

Fushio Town wasn't the only town where things like this continue to happen,
The number of towns and cities where people were forced into slavery and given no basic rights, minorities were inhumanely killed for no reason, and the people didn't even get water to drink or grain to eat...
This whole kingdom was suffering from this disease...

But it's said that pressure creates diamonds...

And this 'pressure' did indeed create some very fine diamonds, diamonds who were fighting for the future of the people of this country!

(Inside The Fushio Town, Main Prison Hall)
"What's the status?"

A monotone voice, just like someone speaking with a transponder.

"There are over one thousand people inside this place, including young children and it was true that they weren't being fed.. the only crime these people committed defying the cruel order to work till death, and they were put into prison.."

A young man, probably in his mid-20s, replied to the thing similar to a transponder, he was in front of the main prison telling the status of it...

'we will have secured position around the empty mountains after confirming no human is there, Aki, you can begin!'
Another came from the transponder...