☆ I'll show you!!! ☆

Start from the beginning

I had everything figured out. My poker skills could be matched by a master, but no one could ever beat me. I'm a cheater, but no one is ever able to see it. Not even a master. Thing is that everyone in this room had a small hint of D'arby's scent on them. 'Everyone here must work for  him. Even the bartender. Good thing my stand will be my dealer.' "Very well, that little boy on the hill seems up to the job."

I took a drag of my cigarette, Avdol went and got the boy. 'Oh you naive fools. Not even Jotaro will be able to detect my cheating, even with Star Platinum. I watched the boy shuffle the deck and mentally prepared myself. 'Here goes nothing.'

My hand wasn't very good, by any standards. Jotaro knew it too.

My hand:

Queen of hearts

10 of hearts

7 of diamonds

2 of spades

6 of Clubs

I wagered half of my soul, D'arby calling it with half of Joseph's soul. I switched out my 7 and 2 and began to cheat. The Universe's magic worked, and I got a King of Hearts a Ace of Hearts. 'Perfect, now to freak him out a little.' I reached into my bag and pulled out some mint gum. If I chewed Coffee gum like I usually would, I wouldn't be about do something else later. D'arby stuttered as he began to lose confidence. "Y-you!! Why are you eating gum?!"

"Because," I replied, "for some reason, I've grown a small need to sink my teeth into something." I made sure to look at his neck and keep my gaze there for a few seconds. When I looked away, I was aware of the sweat coming from his forehead. 'Perfect.' "Oi, I need more cards." I said to the boy who looked just as terrified. The Universe used her magic again to give me the card I needed: A Jack of Hearts in exchange for my 6 of Clubs.

My hand was now:

Ace of Hearts

King of Hearts

Queen of hearts

Jack of Hearts

10 of hearts

'A Royal Flush. The best hand in poker.' I thought proudly while D'arby raised the stack. All of Polnareff's soul as well as Joseph's were on the table, as well as all of my soul, and Kakyoin's soul. I began to get a little nervous and decided to mess around a bit. "Ugh, I feel like my luck's running out. Jotaro, come here, but have Star Platinum keep an eye on D'arby." He nodded and walked over.

"What do y-" I stopped him by yanking the chain on his coat and bringing him into a kiss. He was taken by surprise and I knew D'arby was in shock. 'He must be thinking about my confidence level. Jotaro might be suspicious of my hand since I got everything I wanted.' I brought my boyfriend out of the kids and focused on my cards. "That's better. Now... Let's continue."

He was boiling mad now and visibly trembling. "You think your so smart huh?? Well I'll show you!!! Show-"

"Hold it. Why are you jumping the gun when I haven't raised the pot yet?"

"R-R-R-R-R-R-R—raise? But you don't-"

I put three stacks of blank chips forward. "I'll bet with Jotaro's soul, and Avdol's soul. And I'll meet it with Holly's soul." D'arby was shaking and the others questioned me, but I kept calm, spitting the gum out in a trash can beside me and took another drag of my cigarette. "Maybe that was a bit much.. You don't seem to have anything left to play. Ahhh.. why don't you call that with the secret to Dio's stand and his location."

His eyes now held pure terror. I had him right where I wanted him. "C-c-c-ca-ca.." he was struggling to speak, and I slammed my hands on the table, baring my fangs.

"WELL?? ARE YOU GONNA CALL OR FOLD, D'ARBY??"

"C-c-ca-ca-ll-c-ca-c.. CALL!!" He had finally said it, but now he had only sealed his doom.

He put his hand down.

"Four of a Kind with Kings!!" he shouted triumphantly. I pretended to look shocked but then put on a smile. "Oh you poor, sad little man," I revealed my hand.

"Royal Flush of Hearts." I announced, smiling wickedly as D'arby suddenly began to shake violently and collapsed to the ground, his eyes rolling into the back of his head. The souls of everyone he had taken from as well as Polnareff and Joseph were released from their small  prisons and returned to their bodies, no doubt.

The small boy was in shock. "B-but I dealt you crap!! how??"

I smiled and knelt to where he was sitting on the ground. "And how, prey tell, would you know what you dealt me?" Jotaro and Avdol helped the two now conscious men up as D'arby rolled around, laughing like a lunatic.

'Another stand user down. Less than ten to go. We're coming for you, DIO, and I guess we'll see what happens then. We're a force to be reckoned with, and we're not going to rest until you surrender.'

D'arby and Osirus: Unable to recover

-

To be continued...>