To ,
Kim Y/N .

86 , Dongbyeon-ro , Buk-gu ,
Daegu .

10th January 1952 .

My love ,

One year has passed in a blink of an eye and it's been 32 weeks since our little kimchi came to our life . How is your life, love ? I know it's hard without me . As you were always depended on me . But my love , you are going to be a mother , mother of our child so you have to be independent on your own .

How is my little kimchi doing ?

Love , last night I dreamt about something . Something alluring . We are sitting on the bank of a river . Only both of us . Your stomach flat . Your head on my chest and mine on top of your head . My hands wrapped around your shoulder . We were enjoying our time . Just then we heard a small yet soft voice . ' Appa ' ' Eomma ' . That voice called . We looked at our sideways . There we saw a little boy , running towards us . A carbon copy of me . He looked exactly like me . He even had the same mole on the nose just like me . Guess who ? Our little kimchi .

Do you know how much happy I am ? I can't even surpass my happiness ,
Y/N .  I hope he will come to us soon . We will be the best Appa and Eomma in the world .

I had already applied leave .

Waiting for the day , I'll be with you . Kissing and hugging you . Holding you and my little kimchi in my arms .

Your husband ,

Kim Taehyung .

Y/N looked down rubbing her stomach . Her lips adorned the smile. I had already applied for leave . He will come soon . 

A tear slipped from her eyes , rolling down to her cheeks , glistening her cheeks once more. Y/N stood there looking out of the window to the vast area . The rain pouring out heavily matching the tear drops falling from her eyes. 

Her train of thoughts broke when she heard a cry . She looked towards the crib and noticed her baby , her little kimchi crying , she walked towards him and pulled him up.  She sat on the bed , feeding him.  You're being a crybaby , right ? Just like Eomma . She smiled . Your Appa would have teased us , if he saw us like this .

It's been 4 months since the baby born . 4 months since their little kimchi born . He had now began to notice different shades of colours , recognize faces . And most importantly , he had became more clingy to Y/N. He don't want to spare a single second without her.  Just like his father .

And 6 months since , he contacted her . The last letter of his was about the baby and he even mentioned about the leave but didn't came . Did he didn't got leave ? He missed the delivery.  It was little hard for her . As her ' strength ' wasn't beside her .

She heard about the sudden commotion in the border , through radio and newspaper . Maybe because of that he didn't got leave . But he could have just wrote a letter at least with 2 words , ' I'm fine ' , right ? But her stubborn husband couldn't do that. Worrying has became a daily basis in her life . Negative thoughts are always rummaging her mind .