Saki Kurokoma - Special

Start from the beginning

Then something caught my sharp eyes, a single black feather, not a small but a bit big. I pick up the feather and began to examine it.

Y/N: 'Hey wolf spirit, what's this?'

Y/N(Spirit on): 'This feather didn't come from a bird neither a chicken, but if i must say it.."

Y/N(Spirit on): 'It came from a wing human'

Y/N: 'Wing? The ones that makes you fly?'

Y/N(Spirit on): 'Of course..'

I kept searching around the place still keeping my guard on not to let it down or i'll die where i belong..

Youmu: "Hey i think i-"

Looking over Youmu, she was no longer there. Did she literally disappeared just in thin air or she became invisible like ghost?!

Reimu: "Youmu!"

Marisa: "She's gone!? The hel-"

I turned to Marisa and she disappeared also, the fuck!?

Reimu: "W-Whats happening?!"

Y/N: "I don't k-know... But we must not let any bad happen to us..!"

Reimu: "Tsk.. I'll-"

Gulp.
Don't tell me she's gone too..

I slowly turn my head towards to Reimu..
She was not there anymore.

Y/N(Spirit on): "It's just us now, be prepared human"

Y/N: "Got it.."

???: "There's no need for that, anymore for now"

This voice.. I knew who it belongs to.
I WISH I NEVER MET HER! OR EVEN JOIN HER!

I turn around to see HER, the one who kicked me OUT from the Keiga family!

Saki Kurokoma.

Y/N: "SAKI!"

Saki: "I'm still surprised that you remembered me, Y/N" She said smirking.

Y/N: "Tch.. Yeah right, i ALWAYS will remember you after the things you did to me!"

Saki then sighed before she readjusting her hat.

Saki: "Look Y/N, I'm sorry all of the accuses from my fellow members about you secretly don't do your duty or work, maybe even didn't report me of something"

Y/N: "NOW YOU'RE SAYING SORRY TO ME?! THAT HAPPENED FEW FUCKING YEARS AGO! IT'S LATE FOR YOU TO SAY THAT NOW!"

Y/N: "MOST OF YOUR MEMBERS ALSO DOES THAT Y'KNOW!?"

Saki: "I know.. But, we can sort this out"

Y/N: "BY HOW? JOINING YOU AGAIN?!"

Saki: "Exactly, i promise that it'll be much better than last time!"

Before i could rush towards her for an attack, the wolf spirit spoke up/stopped me.

Y/N(Spirit on): 'Human! Don't attack her yet! You know she's fast, so she'll probably just dodge it!'

Y/N: 'R-Right.. But how am i going to avoid this?'

Y/N(Spirit on): 'There's gotta be option for us..'

Shit..
If i kept being silent, Saki would probably do something about it. It's either way she charge an attack on me or she'll let out another talk, this is a bad.