𝟎𝟎𝟐: 𝐇𝐎𝐄.

𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐗 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐌

𝐆𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈 𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐘𝐗 𝐊𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐌

CAR HORNS HONKED AS THE LATE NIGHT TRAFFIC TRAVELED BY FULL OF CARS HOLDING PEOPLE ON THEIR WAY TO THEIR WARM BEDS AND LOCKED SAFE DOORS LEAVING GIANNI BEHIND. Gianni stood with her legs scarred up from the previous nights of brutal bodily assault, fighting the urge to let her tired body collapse from underneath her. Her arms remained crossed amongst her body as she rubbed her forearms trying to remain warm. Her body was barely clothed in the 50 degree weather with her wearing nothing but a black bikini bra and a mini skirt that barely covered her behind. 

Gianni had just finished sucking up the local police officer after he had threatened to run a charge for prostitution, and as usual he dropped the charge after the deed was done. The discomfort in her jaw left a reminder of the events that had taken place though she wanted the memory to leave her head.

GIANNI like her mother, had grown to be similar to her in regards to taking drugs--She spent her time taking different types to fight off the pain of each man that violated her, and when the high kicked in it made things more easier for her. Her eyes hung low as the high from the edible her pimp named Tame had gave her begun to kick in numbing her out. She had no idea what was in the wrapper but she took it to ease the pain of being seen as a toy and less of a person.

She rubbed her scars on her inner thighs as she stood uncomfortable on the corner, taking a glance at Tame who burned a hole in the back of her head. Out of all of her encounters, Tame was her biggest assaulter but at least he had the decency to numb her out before he did what he did. She grown used to the assault being that it hadn't failed to take place every two weeks since the day he had taken her in at the age of fourteen. He had found her roaming the streets after being kicked out of a foster home for defending herself against a man who touched on her legs at night every day of the week since she had arrived at the age of twelve.  She stared at the black Cadillac from time to time that sat in the dark alleyway, and confirmed to herself that it was a 90s edition with torn up rims and dark tints that shielded her sight from whatever was being done in there.