Chapter 22: Money Man

Start from the beginning

"I would like a triple cheeseburger with extra cheese and a chili cheese fry."

"I'll get those right away." 

"What are we going to do for the second date?" I asked drinking my milkshake.

"I'm not sure yet, still working on that."

"I think we should do something fun, an activity or something."

"Yeah, that sounds cool. I'll work on that." After our short conversation we stayed in silence. It wasn't in any way uncomfortable or awkward, but I wanted to start the conversation back up.

"I thought I was ordering a lot but you totally beat me." I said, laughing at him.

"Yours wasn't that big, and I know I shouldn't eat all that cheese but it's my favorite."

"I'm judging you."

"If you don't like me eating so much food, maybe you should cook me something. Can you cook?" He asked, taking a slip of his pop.

"Of course I can cook, but for you I would probably have to cook a lot of food to get you full."

"You wouldn't have to cook a lot..if you made me dessert."

"What kind of dessert would you want?" I asked licking my lips.

"You seem like you would taste really sweet. Maybe I could have that." I didn't know what to say as he looked at me intensely.

"Your food is ready." Sandy said, placing our food on the table.

"Thanks." We said as she walked away. I tried to forget about what Ryan said, I don't know how to respond to something like that. Should I be a little nasty back? Or should I not say anything and be kinda shy about it?

"So you ain't going to say anything about you being my desert?" I smiled looking away.

"I don't know what to say, ha..."

"Say...I can eat you up anytime." Ryan retorted biting his bottom lip.

"Ryan....you can eat me up anytime. Eat me out anytime that you want...because I'm ready." Right after I said what he wanted, he choked on his food. I guess he didn't really expect me to say it.

"Ha, I uhh...I uhh...whoa, ha." He looked dumbfounded with his mouth hanging open.

"I guess you don't have anything else to say." I said eating my food.

•Thirty Minutes Later•

"I shouldn't have ate all of that, but that was so good." I voiced while walking out of the restaurant.

"Everything is good to you, I just think you're greedy."

"You are being very basic right now." I said as we climbed into his truck.

"Do you wanna go back to school? I don't wanna go back."

"We can skip, but you should have told me that. Now we have to go back to school when the day is over to get my car."

"We can leave it."

"Boyyyyy, if you don't stop being extra."

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know...maybe to get my car and you can follow me to my house, then after that I'll get back in the car with you."

"That sounds like a lot of stuff I don't want to do."

"Pwease Ryan, I can't leave my car up there." I whined, using puppy dog eyes.

"Give me a kiss first." I rolled my eyes him.