*yawn* i guess he left already well better get breakfest and everyone ready to surpise the two. Rias said as she got up and poke at the two fallens.

Akeno , raynare wake up. Rias said as the two were then wrapping themselves in there wings devil/angel and angel/dragon saying. Five more minutes please. Which annoyed rias as she the slapped the two awake making them annoyed.

Ok girls time for us to.. Crash. As rias was talking vali's barrier broke waking everyone up and having them rush outside. The first there were the twin pups and the hyoudou parents with kiba.

Vali what happened. Knight of gremory asked as vali riased his right hand and place wish fingers in his mouth with a balance breaker arm as he then wisled with his magic and that confused the people present as then everyone else came  running down and with a wirlwind kick through the window as she jumped by vali as a magic circle called fenrir by his side.

Dad? Fen said as Fenris walk stood tall.

Look a dog and a cat no wonder your here you fool. Luna spoke as kuroka and vali were confused and everyone else were shocked koneko was by vali.

What are you doing? This..

Your fight no its mine since i heard the call. Koneko says as she thinks back.

Flashback to after the Loki fight.

We see kai Issei and vali teamed up with there gears or magic focused in there arms.

What are you doing vali? Issei asked  not sure whats he doing. Im letting out my energy into my arm so i can call fenrir with no problem why hyoudou? Vali asked snippy.

Well me and Draig let out power signals people and red lets it be heard or hidden by everyone we wish even orphis maybe you and albion should try that. Issei said making draig happy.

You might be right issei hold up. Kai said as he focus his gloves into a spiked fire touching the gauntlet until. Shatter.

Ow ow ow what the hell. Issei and draig said as kai took out a piece of the gear just like issei did to vali.

Oi vali listen you cant use this keep thsi in your dimension unlees needed and when you break your limits you will gain some power of domination. Said giving vali the gem as he also blessed his arm with an abaddon S.O.S

Flashback over

As vali thought back about this he closed his eyes and focus back to luna was a cold but happy devil who was a half breed like him she wouldn't do this.

Grrr... NOW.  AT that moment fenris rushed to help koneko by focusing his power aiming it towards luna.

Eat this you bitch. He yelled as he formed his power into a claw of aura however luna used her spear to block it throwing fenris back as he rushed at him.

Die.. BEAST OF THE FLAMING WRATH!! she yelled as she used her energy and spear to form a dragon of pure fire a black sparks rushing at fenris but kuroka and fenrir knocked it back.

Tch.. Pest the lot of you. She says as koneko and fenrir glared down at her as then the three rushed at each other clashing blows fist to spear amd kick to kick, but every move became countered by luna and her skill at one point koneko blasted her with sage fire but she put her hand out and took the flame in shocking the two as everyone was gone besides kuroka who didn't want to leave.

Your power is strong but i can control that you fool because my mother was a sage who loved a devil but who control and tame devil dragon and other high ranking power like yours at the cost of making her a spirit after my birth. Luna said as she took off her cloak showing black hair violet eyes and marks on her shoulders. One a multi colored symbol for soul and beast one the left arm the same side of her with bow in her hair when she wears it. And the next is on her palm of the right calmed "pawn"  as it was black and made her eyes void of anything as vali opened his eyes seeing those crest and the "pawn" is from one man.