18. ) Walking Orange

"Season 1

"Season 1. Episode 13."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

We sat comfortably on Henry's couch. Eyes furrows, as we inched closer and closer towards the TV every time the show got interesting.

As usual, Charlotte, Henry, Jasper and I are watching yet another horror like show, called Walking Orange.

Gunshots are fired on the television, making us all jump back on the cushioning. We slouch back down, calming ourselves until a car crashes, startling us.

There's slashing, we all giggle lightly. Then there was a loud roar. Jasper screams like he's about to die, hugging onto Charlotte.

Henry attempts to hug me before I stop him with my hand. "Don't even." I growl teasingly. He frowns.

"Get. Off." Charlotte makes sure she states the syllables as clear as possible. Jasper shudders at her intensity, then exchanging his arms onto me.

I feel my stomach churning, not in a good way. I wrinkle my nose and wiggle my way out of his arms. "Never again."

A disturbing sound of rattling searching through clutter is heard from the kitchen. "Piper, please keep it down in there!" Henry demands.

Piper peaks her head at us three from over the counter, her gaze upset. "Don't tell me how to live my life." she hissed.

I simper, turning my attention back to the TV. I groan at the sight of the outro, throwing my head back on the couch. "I missed the ending!"

Henry grabs the tv remote, pushing a button that turned the screen black. "That show is intense." he commented.

"My heart's all cramps up." Charlotte mentions as she rubs her heart with a composed tone.

Jasper rubs his forehead, then pulling his hand back with a disturbed look. "I'm sweating... More than usual."

I fix my position on the couch. "How much do you normally sweat?"

"Let's just say, he has a sweat rag." Charlotte announced, causing me to wince at the thought of it.

The curly haired boy rolls his eyes, pulling the rag from his pants front pocket.

Henry jolts up from the cushion beside me, a serious look settled on him. "Seriously, you guys, that was, like, the best episode ever."