14. ) School Flowers

"Season 1. Episode 11."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"I want to go home, already." I groan tiredly.

"Yeah? Better wake up, school just started." Charlotte smirks to me as she stuffs her binders into her locker. She doesn't bother keeping it organized anymore, because it always ends up in a mess.

"No way, really?" I joke, leaning my back on the locker next to hers.

I look to the school doors, seeing Jasper running into them excitingly. "Y/N! Char! Look at me!" he exclaims in demands.

Charlotte and I scan him top to bottom before looking to each other in distraught. "What do you think of my outfit?" He questions.

"Why?" I ask with disappointment.

Jasper frowns, then looking over to Charlotte for her opinion. "Did your mom tell you it looked good?"

Jasper nods. "Yeah."

"She lied. She lied haaard." She says as she dragged her words.

"No. Tonight, me and Henry are going to Glow-n-Bowl." He grins widely.

Charlotte hums in response. "Mhmm.." she shuts her locker while I fix my posture, kicking myself up from the other locker.

"For bowling in the dark!" The boy cheered.

"Sounds fun." I exaggerate.

Charlotte rolls her eyes at us, then putting her body weight on one side of her; causing her to lean. "Can we go now?" She inquired.

"No, you got to see what my outfit does!" Jasper whips his around to face a boy by the light switch.. "Hey, Spot, kill the lights!"

The boy by the door flicks the lights off, it goes pitch dark. Jaspers shirt and jeans both light up with bright colors; could be blinding. He does a twirl for our view. "Look, I'm luminescent."

He starts to do a dance while singing to us. "Luminescent, luminescent."

My mouth falls before Charlotte grabs my hand then dragging me away quietly. "I think that might've damaged some brain cells." I whisper to her.

"It mentally damaged me in general." She joked while letting go of my hand in another hallway so that we can part ways. "I'll see you later!" She waves me goodbye.

I wave back. "Alright, bye, Char!" I exclaim, then walking towards my Algebra class as she parts to her Biology class.

~~~ 🤍 ~~~

[ HENRYS POV ]

The second I walk into the school doors, Jasper walks up to me with a stomach turning outfit. "Hey, man." I scan the outfit more. "Why would you wear that in public?"

Jasper sighs. "It's my glow-in-the-dark bowling outfit for tonight." He explained enthusiastically.

"Ooh, okay." I observe his outfit once more, grimacing at the sight.