17. ) Sotto Voce

"Season 1. Episode 11."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"That's disgusting." I say to Henry's looks, which sounds terrible but it is disgusting.

Charlotte, dad, and I sneak up behind a pillar in the restaurant. We eyeball the table Henry and Chloe are set at, with Henry's shirt unbuttoned showing a hairy chest.

I almost gag.

"Woah, look at Henry's beard." Charlotte exclaims.

I look to her with worry. "You're looking at his beard? Look at his chest!" she wrinkles her nose.

"I knew it." Dad tugs on our arms, pulling us back behind the wall. "It's the effects of that device. Henry's changing."

"Really? I couldn't tell." I fold my arms sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes at me. "If we don't do something quickly, in a few more days he could be a full-on man-beast." he whispers.

Charlotte stared at my dad with distraught, then turning her head to me. "Why can't we ever have normal problems?"

I shrug.

Dad places his hand on my shoulder. "Y/N, go get Henry. Make up some reason why he's got to leave with you."

I look back at the table he's sitting at, then narrowing my eyes as he laughs. I glance back at my dad, pushing his hand off my shoulder.

"I can't ruin their date. It's wrong." I state.

Dad sighs, then looks to Charlotte. "Charlotte?"

She places her hand on her hip. "I can't either. Chloe's already mad at him for flaking on her before."

Ray scans the room, then grabbing Charlottes and my arms, pulling us to the side.

He grabs the gum-ball tube out of his pocket. "I know how to get Henry out of here without Chloe thinking it's his fault. Y/N, blow a bubble."

I shoot him a confused look, tussling through my pockets for my gum container. I click it open, letting a gum ball slide into my hand, then popping it into my mouth.

"What are you guys going to do?" Charlotte questions.

Dad looks to her with no response, grabbing my arm and bringing us behind a wall with many holes.

I open my mouth to speak, but by time i even let a breath out his bubble is already being blown. I sigh, then blowing my bubble.

The gum pops. All of a sudden we're in our itchy uniforms.

I tug on my skin tight uniform, my sensory issues forming more than ever. "I did not plan on wearing these today." I groan.

"Wait here." Dad says to Charlotte, then gesturing his hand at me to follow him.

We sprint into the restaurant's main room, looking around cautiously. "What is your plan?" I whisper.