2 ) The Secret Gets Out

"Season 1. Episode 4."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"Here I come." Henry spoke challengingly as his car caught up behind Charlottes.

Charlottes brows arched, growing furious. "No you don't." she replied as her car went a little quicker than before. She focuses on the screen and her controls more than Henry's taunting.

I stood behind the couch as I leaned against it gently.   I slurped loudly on the straw of my favorite soda, watching my two friends click buttons endlessly on their controllers while staring at the TV; it could probably make someone think they're hypnotized.

It's crazy to think I met Henry a few days ago and I'm already great friends with him. He even introduced me to his two friends Charlotte and Jasper; who are both individually amazing in their own ways.

Being their friend has given me a lot of opportunities and activities to do lately, making me truly grateful for it considering how repetitive my life was before; wake up, eat, fight crime, sleep.

I hear the door click open with a sound of Jaspers voice being followed by it. "Hey guys— you got to check this out." he spoke with urgency.

"Quiet!" Charlotte hollered.

"We're playing a game!" Henry says while trying to stay patient.

I laugh behind the two, "Careful, Jasper. They get scary to talk too if you interrupt them while they're playing a game." I take another sip of my soda.

"Trust me, I know. So i'll just take over the screen!" and with just a swipe of Jaspers finger, the video game that was on the TV was now the news channel.

Henry and Charlotte both began to get upset at Jasper, yelling at him as well. I smile slightly finding it funny how people can be so intrigued by a game.

"Just watch the video. It's from the news last night. It's called "Captain Man's big fail." Jasper spoke enthusiastically, oddly. Charlotte agreed to him playing the video while Henry and I both exchanged panicked looks. If Henry couldn't have made it then why didn't Dad call me in for back up?

Henry tried his hardest to distract the two by showing them his belly button..? I played a long with it of course. "Wow! What an interesting.. belly button! Guys check this out!" I try to sound convincing yet obviously failing.

Charlotte and Jasper give us concerned looks before they turn their attention back to the PearPad Jasper held.

After we finished watching the video about the Phone Shark escaping once again, Henry had clear panic in his eyes.

"I feel bad for Captain Man." Obvious sympathy showing in Charlottes voice, unlike Jaspers.

"It's not Captain Man's fault. Athena should've been there to help him because kid danger wasn't, and at most he just needs a better sidekick." He took a sip of his juice as if his words didn't just punch Henry and I in the throat.

Henry slowly turns his head at Jasper, eyebrows furrowed. My jaw is just dropped to the floor at this point. "One more time?" Henry and I both said in unison.