24 ) His Black Suit

"Season 1. Episode 16."

Henry Danger.
︶︶︶꒥꒷︶︶︶︶꒷꒥︶︶︶

"I love that name. Y/N." The sound of my name rolling off of his tongue was satisfying, he says it so freely.

I smile. "I think Tate is pretty interesting." I set my empty glass down beside his.

He grabs the two glasses, walking over to the sink behind him and turning on the faucet. "Are you from here? I never saw you at Club Soda before." he asks, grabbing a washcloth from the counter.

I clear my throat; I can't give away too much to a stranger. "No, I'm just not very noticeable."

Athena would disagree.

"Interesting." I watch him wet the small piece of fabric under the water, scrubbing the glasses until they're clear again.

Even though the silence is unbearable, it's also not awkward. It's better than going back over to Henry when he's talking to my old friend.

"Hey, Y/N." I jump when I feel someone touch my shoulder. My head jolts to the side, feeling relief once I realize it's just Charlotte. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you."

"It's cool." I tolerated, watching her scoot out the empty stool next to me before setting herself down on it.

She adjusts herself in the chair, probably realizing how uncomfortable they are. "Did you see Henry and Bianca?" she asks me, yet side-eyeing the two talking.

I lower my head with a shaky exhale; just when I forgot about them. "Yeah, I did." I replied bitterly.

"I'm sorry." Sympathy washes over the girl as she rests her hand on top of mine.

I shrug, curling my lip. I glance up once Tate comes back to the counter we remained, he exchanges look from Charlotte to me.

It takes me a minute until I speak. "Oh, I'm sorry. Tate, this is Charlotte. Charlotte this is Tate."

Tate reaches out his hand for Charlottes, waiting until she grabs it. She scans him, his hair, his clothes, his hands, until she finally takes it and shakes.

She remains silent, but Tate grows a wide smile. "Nice to meet you, Charlotte."

She hums. "Mhm."

Tates eyes narrow as Charlottes does. He slowly turns to me. "I got to serve other people now," he slides a folded piece of napkin to my arms. "Will we meet again?" he inquired with a sheepish grin.

My gaze hardens as I glance down at the napkin. Taking it into my hands, I carefully unfold it.

It reveals 10 digits, as I read them I can feel his dense eyes on me. Along with Charlottes resentfulness.

I beam up at him, my first smile in a while tonight. "Why not." I shrug.

He smirked before nodding his head then walking away to take his next order. I cock my head towards Charlotte, tilting it in confusion once I notice her pinched brows. "Why the tense look?" I ask.