"Why didn't you visit the school's clinic?"

"I believed i will get well soon" he clasped his fingers together and rested his elbows on the desk.

"I know you must be surprised why and how i got this information?" I looked up from thighs with curiosity ready to hear the reason.

"I guess your boyfriend or-- I don't know who he is to you, he came in to make a report and considering the fact that you're Nora Garcia daughter, I really do not want her to make a fuss and destroy the peaceful atmosphere of the university besides she called and she said was on her way to Madrid" my heart fell at the information and my eyes widened.

"She mentioned taking you out of the school too". N-no no that can't happen. I don't want to leave Westview.

"But s-- "You don't have to worry, you won't be going anywhere cause i wouldn't let her. Westview has a defined procedure before one is transferred or pulled away, if my son, nephew and niece could stick by the procedure I definitely won't allow anyone be an exception".

I inwardly sighed in relief and thanked him with a smile. "She also can't get to you, why's that?" I looked at my fingers and released a sigh before replying him

"I blocked her" the silence and look on his face gave out his curiosity at my reason but like others he covered it up probably realizing it wasn't his business.

"Can I ask you a favor sir?" He nodded without taking his calculative gaze off my face. "If she comes can you make her not to see me cause I really don't want to see her" a ghosted smile rather smirk tugged at the corner of his lips.

"How do you want me to do that darling?" I played with my fingers thinking about it. There is no excuse that can keep her from not wanting to see me. If they tell her I'm in class she will be ready to wait the entire day or have them pull me away so she could talk to me.

"I-i really don't know that sir, all I know is I do not want to talk to her" I mumbled out. A calm chuckle rolled out from his throat and I snapped my head to stare at him in surprise and for the first time since I got here he had a calm look on.

"You know want I think Andrea?" I said nothing letting my eyes and silence answer his question.

"No matter how angry we are at our parents we should always remember that no matter how much they annoy us and their decisions doesn't make us happy we should always know that they love us and they have our best interest at heart" his statement was applicable to my real parents not the supposed perfectionist who adopted me.

"Do you believe in perfection sir?" He looked at me with interest and slouched on his chair with crossed legs while twirling slowly on it.

"No I don't. I strongly believe no one can be perfect but it doesn't mean we can't work towards being perfect. I have never come across a perfect person in my entire forty five years of living and I don't think I'll ever" for some reasons his statement made me smile.

"You don't think Nora is perfect?" He scoffed and shook his head. "I said I haven't seen any perfect person doesn't mean I haven't seen one who is close to perfection and your mother doesn't fall under that category". I wish this was said to her face.

"If you don't mind me asking sir, what were the most important values you thought your kids?" He raised a brow probably surprised by my choice of question and I hope he doesn't find it disrespectful.

"I don't mean to be-- "It's okay, I'll answer that because I believe you have a reason for asking all these?" His intense gaze was back again.

"My wife and i made sure we inculcated good values in the lives of our children. Children are a gift and a pride of their parents so we made sure our children knew how much we love them and what they mean to us. We taught our son how to be respectful towards the opposite gender, when a woman says no it means no.