◈Touch in the Dark - XI

Hello guys,

Hello guys,

Here's the final chapter of Touch in the dark series!<3

--------------------------------------------

''Atleast give her a chance Siddharth, please accept her.''

Siddharth stood up and walked ahead. He turned to face her again.

''why didn't you got married yet huh?'' he questioned suddenly catching her off guard.

''what did you thought? All those fake reasons you gave me and you thought I won't understand? Like you have done sacrifice for me in your life the same sacrifice she shouldn't do, that's what I want. Why should I waste her life for me yaar?'' he ended putting out all his thoughts in words.

''Sacrifice? Sid, please. The sid I saw from the childhood isn't like this'' she cupped his cheeks but her jerked away lightly and turned around.

''The sid who used to build relations, and always used to give his 100% in every relation is breaking a relation today before even building it? Why? Why Sid?'' vaish asked holding his arm.

''WHY DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND VAISHU'' he jerked away his arm. ''What if the love she's feeling for me today is situational? What if today also what she feels for me is just sympathy? And what if she feels that this sympathy is love itself? Till we will get answers for this what if's, the time would already be gone Vaishnavi, and she'll only regret then after. Sympathy and love has huge difference Vaishu. And even if you all can't see this na, I can see this, even if I am BLIND'' he completed as he stressed on the word 'blind'. His eyes had tears too, and Vaishnavi realized she called him blind, for the first time in her life, for the first time in their entire life she made him realize that he's handicap.

She ran to her room as loud sobs escaped her mouth. She stuffed a pillow in her mouth trying to prevent the sounds and started chanting innumerable 'sorrys'. Siddharth who passed her room heard her voice, he wanted to go to his sister, comfort her but he said nothing and walked away. She cried in guilt and apologized a lot, seriously a lot.

14thFebruary 2022, 9:45 am

It was Valentine's Day and Siddharth along with Vaishnavi and Dev visited Blind people, the place where they all live. They took several gifts with them and Siddharth himself distributed to every one of them sitting there.

At the same time, at red FM call center,

''Super hits 93.5 Red FM pe Namaskar, mein hu Sangram. I welcome you all in Valentine's Day special show and ofc a very happy valentine's day to you. Today's day is to confess our love heartedly. Ishq ka izharrrr etc. etc. Name of the show is 'unique personality or unique person' and today's our guest is unique too'' RJ Sangram said over his mic and everyone heard him.

''It is said that we are all god's children, no one is god's grandson or god's daughter, no it isn't like that'' he chuckled.

''We all are equal but then kuch logo ke saath na-insaafi kyu? He has created such a beautiful world but kuch logo ko dekhne ke liye wo aankhon ki roshni dena bhul jata hai. Anyways, some people are such that they try to correct such mistakes made by god'' Sangram smiled.