◈Touch in the Dark - VI

Hello lovelies

Hello lovelies.!

How's you all?

Reminder: Share my books as much as possible and vote and comment.

Spam the chapter please >>>>

Okay, so without any further due, let's get into the chapter!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

''I have already discussed about it with Kartik, you arrange a meeting with RJ Avneet'' sid said.

''Sure'' gupta said and everyone left, Dev too. And sid again lost in his world.

Same day, 9:30 pm

Location: Sea Sight Hotel, Mumbai.

''No mom, I'll not come home for dinner, am having dinner with Kartik'' avi said over the call.

''Okay come soon, take care, be safe, bye'' Sonia, her mom said.

''Bye'' avi said and hanged the call. She then went and sat on the chair in front of Kartik and smiled at him. He had already given the order when she was busy on call.

''Sorry so sorry'' avi said as she settled on the chair and Kartik smiled in response

''Ram Bandhu Spices, they need your voice for their company's branding'' kartik told her.

''Ohk, did you told them my terms and conditions?'' avi asked, making herself comfortable.

''Yes, they agreed to it, they just want to have a meeting with you'' kartik informed.

''Okay'' avi said and shrugged her shoulders. Silence fell in the surroundings, an awkward one.

''Only this much?'' avi asked breaking the silence.

''Um, yes'' Kartik said and continued drinking his juice, avoiding eye contact with her.

''Ahem, ahem, do you want to ask something?'' avi asked, he finally looked at her this time.