◈Touch in the Dark - III

Heya guys!<3

Heya guys!<3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, though his eyes looked perfectly fine, he was BLIND. This was his regular activity to dust his pants. If you would meet him once, you'll never ever know that he's blind. He counts steps wherever he goes and that's why you can see him perfectly walking without any blind stick or goggles. He never want anyone to know that he's blind, he don't want the sympathy which handicaps get, he want everyone to treat him equally as they treat normal people.

He then went to Vaish's cabin.

''We made it as per our all time same methods and specifications only ma'am'' a employee said to vaish for the nth time Sid went and stood their listening to their conversations.

''Ohh yess, I agree but didn't you guessed the difference in smell and taste of the spices?'' vaish said to the employee for the nth time, now with boring expressions.

''What happened Vaishu?'' sid asked finally interrupting their conversation.

''Aree come siddharth'' she said picking the jar in which testing spices were kept ''How much total this is?'' she asked to employee, Mr. Gupta.

''1000 kg'' he replied.

''Huhh, we will give this as kitchen emperor to the people?'' vaish asked sarcastically smiling, she was losing her temper.

''Show me'' sid said in calm voice and vaish handed the small jar to him.

''Now who will recover this huge loss?'' vaish asked at the verge of bursting. Sid, meanwhile, smelled the spices and tasted a pinch of it.

''Will you say something?'' vaish almost yelled at Mr. Gupta while his head was hanged low with no words coming out from his mouth.

''Mr. Gupta from whom did you ordered the red chilly for the spices?'' sid asked facing him. Though he can't see but he can feel anyone's presence and he was also listening to this voice.

''It was a new supplier this time'' Mr. Gupta replied in low tone.

''Why? Why not Ramlal Ratan?'' sid asked.

''Low price was quoted to this supplier than them'' vaish said.

''Vaishu, he is the supplier from our dad's time and we always take Kaddi chilly (type of chilly) from him only, you know na'' sid said facing her.

''Mr, Gupta from next time order from him only, no other supplier''sid paused.

''Okay sir'' gupta replied.

''Now add Resham patti chilly in this spice and increase the quantity of Kabuli Asafoetida (Kabuli Hing) by 20% Now we will introduce this spice in market with the name of 'Spice 1' Tell our agency to do branding, packaging designing, chalo get back to the work'' sid said and gave the jar to gupta who replied with 'yes sir' and left. Vaish huffed.