◈Touch in the Dark - VII

Hello everyone

Hello everyone.!

Okay, am sorry bout dates, they are again changed to 2021 for further plot, sorry!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First handshake.

First touch.

Sid felt butterflies in his stomach, he was smiling like a maniac. Handshake lasted for a bit long than usual. She then shook hand with dev too, bidded bye to both and left. Sid was smiling, very widely.

Same day, 2:00pm.

Location: Red FM call center, Mumbai.

Avi reached her cabin from where she talk on calls after the meeting and she saw a bouquet on her desk.

She was confused, it had a note which said,

With love,

             Cheers to new beginnings, cheers to new friendship!

She was confused as she didn't remembered making a new friend recently. She went out of her cabin to Kartik who was drinking coffee.

''Who sent it?'' avi asked.

''I don't know, your some fan'' kartik said, sipping his coffee. Though she rejected him for a relationship but they were and will always be good friends. Friendship is always much much much more better than any relation. You tease each other, you fight, you laugh on inside jokes, you even disrespect each other in friendship but still you love each other from the core of your hearts. (Agree? Tell me👉)

''Who?'' avi asked.

''How would I know?'' Kartik  said.

''Oh yeah! Sorry'' avi said and walked off. Kartik shrugged and continue his coffee.

Avi meet her friend on her way who gave her a gift, smiled and left. Avi too smiled and shrugged and kept the gift in her locker thinking to open it later as she does with all fan gifts.