"I could get it myself. It wasn't that hard to reach to be honest. You really didn't have to do that but again thanks." Jennie said defensively while I just chuckled at her answer.

"It's alright Jennie. It's nothing. Actually, I like your height. I think it's cute that you're shorter than me. It makes me feel like I can protect you easily or help you like this." I confessed and Jennie just stare at me for a moment, not knowing how to respond to that.

I decided to speak again.

"Did you just go to school early to read a book? Is that book really interesting?" I asked her while eyeing the book that she was holding.

Jennie just shrugged as an answer.

"Yes. I guess you could say that." She replied plainly.

Her eyes averted to the door when she heard the librarian speak.

"You're finally here Liz. I was waiting for you." The librarian said and greeted the girl that just arrived.

Jennie looked back at me and bow her head to say goodbye.

"I'll start reading this now. You should go and continue to take your nap. I wouldn't take much of your time. Goodbye Lisa." Jennie said and start walking back towards her seat. I just follow her with my eyes until she disappeared from my sight.

Damn. That girl is fine.

I can't help but thought while going back to my spot.

PE CLASS..

All of us are exhausted after running laps and the teacher gave us a time to take a break. I quickly chugged my water while Jisoo sat beside me while wiping the sweat on her neck.

"Are you alright? You look like you're gonna die." Jisoo mocked while looking at me. I was breathing hard from exhaustion. The lack of sleep was taking a toll on me. I don't usually get tired easily but today was a different story. I should've gone back to sleep last night before going to work but I just couldn't because that dream plagued my mind all night. I was so bothered by that dream that I even woke up sweating and feeling so hot. You couldn't blame me though. I was having sex with a very gorgeous woman in that wild dream. It was just so so hard to forget.

"I'm fine. I was just not in a mood today I guess." I said and sighed deeply. Jisoo tapped my shoulder and speaks.

"I think you need more exercise. You should call your bae tonight and exercise with her." Jisoo smirked and wiggle her brows teasingly.

"I know what you mean Jisoo but she's busy. I don't know when will she need me again." I said seriously. Jisoo just laughs at that.

"This is why I don't want to commit to only one person. It's too boring." Jisoo shakes her head.

I look at where Jennie was sitting at and saw her fixing her hair in a ponytail. She looks good in any hairstyle. And even if she was sweating she still looks so beautiful. It's like her face is glowing. I notice that some of our classmates are talking to her. I guess she already befriended some of them. But what caught my attention was when Kim Doyeon, one of our class notorious playgirl sat beside her. Jennie gives her a smile and Doyeon smile back before offering her a drink. Jennie refused at first but Doyeon said something to convince her so she took it in the end while they both laughed.

"Wow. Is Kim Doyeon flirting with your crush? That's a tough competition." Jisoo nudged my side while looking at the display. I bit my lip and stay silent. I saw Doyeon wipe Jennie's sweat on her forehead this time and I don't know why but the sight makes my blood boil for some reason.