One of the gold diggers behind money.

Still, keeping up the modesty and respect.  I just order one of the guards.

"Get the lady here a glass of water."

I wasn't going to rule out the one percent chance of the child actually being Theodore's.

Her sobs echo around and Theodore looks at her coldly. Disinterest and irritation evident in his eyes.

" Please settle down."

I speak. Sitting on the sofa,with one leg over the other. And she hesitantly settles down.

Gulping the glass of water. She catches her breath. Feeling intimidated under my gaze. Looking here and there.

" So Rain right?"

" Y- es Sir"

The glass was tightly clenched in her grip. Eyes lowered.

" How long are you due?"

" 4 months 15 days approximately."

She says, fumbling with her fingers. Not meeting my eyes even once.

And I just lean back.

" And the child is Kingston blood?"

" Yes... Theodore is the Dad-"

" Stop lying dammit-"

" Theodore!"

Theo shuts up immediately at my words. Running his fingers through his hair. And I continue.

" Where are your parents?"

" They...are no more."

" Who do you live with? I need to talk to someone in your family."

" My sister...she is the only one I have."

" Where is she? Does she know about this?"

" Y...yes she knows. She is here only. She went out to take a call."

I nod. Waiting for her so called sister.

The girl Rain had no sign of a decency. I could clearly see she was raised without any manners.

If she really bears Theodore 's child.

I can't even think what was to happen to the child.

I expected her sister to be no different. If the younger was like this, the elder would have to be worse.

What was their profession again? Do they often play this trick on rich men and try to blackmail then?

Some desperate lying bitches.

" Oh here she is!"

The girl Rain's face relaxes staring at someone behind me and then I hear that voice.

That made all the cells in my body to vibrate in red alert. And my mind to go black.

" I am sorry. I got an urgent call."

That voice.

Gulping. I turn around to look at the person to only get hypnotized by a pair of brown eyes.

Her smile fades away as soon as she looks back at me.

And I freeze. Suddenly getting up.

Not knowing what I was even doing.

Is this Real?

How could it be?

What were the chances?

I couldn't take my eyes off her
Oblivious of everything. The time seemed to have come to a standstill and my thudding heart in my ears, the only sound audible.

" Rosebud?"

Was all I say and suddenly the emotions shift in her eyes. From surprise,to disbelief, to anger and finally indifference.

Breaking our eye contact, she sighs. Placing her hands in her pocket.

And that's when I break my stare on her face to look lower.

Almost surprised at the view in front of me.

She was in all black.

Tight leather pants, high boots. Long knee length coat.Her hair open, laying softly on her shoulders. Highlighting her oval face.

I couldn't stop myself. My eyes immediately move lower to stare at her fingers. And I don't know why I freaking felt relieved.

When there was no ring there.

She was single.

Still.

And healthy and more beautiful and so damn more sexy.

I feel knots churn in my stomach. Experiencing this feeling after years.

Eager to see those lips move and speak my name again.

But when she did. It was no way like that sweet old Rosebud of mine.

" So you are the elder brother huh?"

" Well why am I not surprised?"

Folding her arms on her chest,she makes her cleavage to show more and I just curse in my mind.

Fuc* Victor! Control yourself!

I meet her eyes and I realised she caught me staring at her clevage. But she did nothing to hide or cover like the shy girl I knew she was.

Instead, walking closer to me. She matches my stare.

Her Rose fragrance hits me and I swear it took more than just control to not just pull her to my chest. And say how fuc*ing sorry I was for that night.

To tell her how crazily I looked for her. And how happy I was to see her well.

Stepping right in front of me. She leans in closer to whisper in my ear.

A smirk tugging on her lips.

" We meet again Victor. Fate must really hate me."

With this she places a formal peck on my cheek, her breath hits my neck in a tease and before I know she steps back in an instant to settle on the sofa in front of me.

Leaving me so damn hard.

Fuc*!

Her eyes travel lower and then set back on my eyes. Her smirk widens knowing what she made me do.

And I only settle down. Pressing one leg over the other.

Trying to hide how badly my body still yearned for this woman.

Feeling embarrassed for the first time in my life. I nod to myself, passing aside her little stunt with an equally cocky smirk on my lips.

Nodding.

" Welcome Ms Rose. We have been waiting for you."

" I bet"

She says smugly being audacious enough to ignore me .

And then she calls my servant in my house with a flick of her finger. To whisper something to him.

He comes back with a glass of champagne for her.

And she gulps it in one go.

Placing aside the glass, she leans back on the sofa. Crossing one leg over the other.

Matching my posture.

To speak coldly.

" When is the doctor coming? Let's clear the doubts first."

Straight to the point. Practical.And I couldn't help just gawk at the women and wonder.

What the hell happened to my Rosebud?

Where is the shy, innocent and sweet girl.

And the answer my conscience gave made me smile to myself.

Your Rosebud grew out to be a beautiful yet dangerous Rose with thorns.