Stay

Victor Kingston 's pov

"Your kind disgusts me Me Kingston. Because if this is what money does to a person? I am happy the way I am. "

She screams at me with those beautiful Hazel eyes turning wild in untamable fury and I stood still for a second.

I am not that kind of a person who will be with a woman because of her personality or wit. I am the kind that dates to just bang them. And they all know it well.

With a win win situation there are no strings attached. And nothing to lose.

Minus all the headache and drama.

And in all these years of me living my life like this , no woman has ever shown the audacity to question me or even dare to raise their voice at me.

They hand me over the control.

They know how easily I can replace them.

And they know their limits.

Except for this woman.

I won't lie. If this was any other women who I brought home I would have grabbed her neck from behind and smashed my lips on her in a punishing kiss for daring to defy me. I would have taken her right here, right now.

But this was her.

And I would never do it to her.

She was different. She was not like those women who threw themselves at me and wanted me because of my money or status.

She was not like those who flirted with men.

Or even looked at them for that matter to send a signal.

She was naive and innocent.

She was the kind who wouldn't even realise if a man was flirting with her or looking at her with wrong intentions.

She had pride.

Enough to spend a night on the street, eat expired food but not to call me a stranger and ask for help.

She was responsible.

To alone take care of her sister and raise her. Sacrificing her own masters of business administration, to use the fees to have her sister get admission in the best university.

I could go on about her. Afraid of how fascinated I was of this girl and how easily she sneaked into my mind to make permanent residence there.

But I knew I had to stop right here.

" Your Kind disgusts me Mr Kingston!"

Her words repeat in my mind and I wondered what her defination of my kind was. Brute? Arrogant? Domineering? Judgemental?

Whatever it was, I will not refute.

She is right.

Yet the words she spoke next. Hit home and directly cracked the glass I spent years mending. Shattering my cold exterior for a micro second.

"Because if this is what money does to a person? I am happy the way I am!"

These were the words that sealed her fate.

Because the very next second hence I had decided.

This woman was not leaving.

Neither this room. Nor this mansion. Not my life.Not till I give her the permission to. And it doesn't seem to be anytime soon.

Money.

Indeed the most abundant thing I have right now.

But sadly I was not like those spoiled brats who inherit it in legacies and wills.