Failure

" Tell me Rose...what the fuck have you signed?"

My heart was rampaging as he took another step in my direction and I stepped back.Afraid.

" It's ...a .."

" It's a what! Speak up your mistake!"

Why the hell was he so angry?It was just a mistake.  I could bet his voice was reverberating on the entire floor. It was a good thing it was empty.

" It's a se....se...."

I gasped when my back hit the door behind , but he showed no intention to stop. Caging me between his huge frame and the wall. His dark eyes stared at me like burning coal, making my soul to tremble.

" Move...back Sir ..what are you doi-

He beats me to it, speaking in a low yet dangerous voice as he pins his one hand on the wall beside my head.

" You can't even speak the word Sex."

My widened eyes meet his and I feel my heart thud. How can he know me so well. I should speak back, say I can. It was not a big deal. They were just 3 letters.

But I just couldn't.

Instead staring at his Greek god like features, I feel warmness rush inside me. My cheeks start burning and I stood still. Not moving.

" Earlier I thought you were just plain stupid when you got drunk in my bar, beyond your fucking senses. Not even knowing the dangers of a drunk woman alone at night."

" But after this, I realised you are just brainless."

" You sign a contract without even reading it? Is this the level of your professional competence?"

" What if I was a pervert and I was to force you right now?"

My heart cracks at his words. And I lower my eyes. Hating myself.

He doesn't stop there. No he was just beginning.

Placing his hand on my waist. He starts rubbing circles from under my shirt. Dipping his face in my neck.

To whisper dangerously close in my ear.

" What if I was to fuck you right now princess? No one would have been able to save you."

" Not even the fucking law because you just sold your damned body to me in that contract."

I should feel afraid. And I was. But other than that there was a weird feeling inside me. That didn't made me hate his contact. On the contrary my body was loving his closeness.

And that was what made me fear him more.

" But...you are not a perv...ert. You wouldn't....."

" How do you know I am not?"

He says moving his other hand up to trail his fingers down my neck. And I gulp. Feeling sweat drop down my forehead.

" I just kno-"

" I save you once. Provide you a place to live. Food to eat and job to work in. And you assume I am a good guy?"

His fingers suddenly move up to grab my jaw and I gasp at his sudden harshness. He was so soft and gentle earlier.

Looking into my eyes with our faces just inches apart. He looks at me with brows furrowed and eyes squinted.

" Now...am I good guy?"

He says applying a little pressure on my jaw and my breathing turns rugged. Daring, I answer back. Surprising him.

Knowing my heart is not wrong when it comes to him.