"But you meant it." He said smirking

"Quit it."

"You're still coming right??" Kiri asked

"..."

Katuski just got up and left his room.

He walked to _____'s room knocking on it annoyed.

"Open up!"

It didn't open.

"OPEN THE DAMN DOOR!"

Mina's door opened as she and ____ peaked into the hallway seeing Katsuki at ______'s door.

Mina sighed as _____ walked over to Katsuki as she opened the door walking in.

"What's up??" She asked entering her room with the clothes Mina told her to wear.

Katsuki glared. "You're really going?"

"Huh? Well ya. I don't want to miss out." She said smiling

"..."

She looked over at him and smiled softly.

"Come with us. I want you to be there."

"Fine."

She smiled and pushed him out the door.

"Good now go dress!"

"This early!?" He yelled

"Shoo!"

He rolled his eyes leaving as she just got dressed then went back to Mina's room.

***
He hated it.

Katsuki was dragged booth to booth as the entire class cheered and laughed playing games.

He looked over at ______ following her and Mina as they walked to another booth.

Kirishima and Denki right behind him.

The girls played a few games before Mina ran off taking Denki to the food booth where they found the snack they wanted.

Kirishima followed them wanting one too leaving _____ and Katsuki together.

She looked over at him holding her small prize stuffed animal. It was a white seal.
Which she pushed into his chest so he could hold.

He took it glaring at her annoyed.

"What the hell."

"Keep it. Might make you look less scary." She teased as he rolled his eyes.

He held it in his hands as she looked away staying silent before looking back at him.

"Hey, Mina said something to me and I think it's silly but I wanted to ask y-"

"Spit it out. What is it?" He asked looking down at her as her face turned red.

"..uh"

***
2 hours earlier
***
When _____ went back to Mina's room, Mina grabbed her and finally sat her down.

"Hey, so what did you think about what Bakugou said?? That he'd protect your family." Mina asked her out of the blue.

"What??"

"Oh come on he totally hinted that he was gonna be apart of your future!" Mina said

"I mean I hope so"

Mina smiled wide hearing that, but.. her smile quickly turned upside down hearing her next sentence.

"He's a great friend!"