About 6pm, I started making dinner, while the boys was upstairs playing. I never realized how funny Michael is, we laughed and talked like old friends. About an hour into me cooking, my doorbell rang again, I asked Michael to watch my food without touching it and I went to answer the door. When I opened it, there stood Elijah. I just slammed my door right in his face. I know y'all like, "but Gianna, you told him to leave" yeah I know I did, but he wasn't actually supposed to leave. He was supposed to be a grown ass man and be a father. I walked away from my door and went back inside the kitchen. My doorbell started ringing again and I just ignored it.

Mike: You want me to get the door?
Me: Nope.
Mike: Who is it?
Me: An asshole.
Mike: Elijah?
Me: Yup.
Mike: Well then, y'all need to talk, especially for the sake of y'all kids and new baby.
Me: New baby?
Mike: Yeah, I can tell you're pregnant. You're glowing.
Me: Ugh fine. But I swear if he says something to me, I might hit him.

I went to answer my door and he was just standing there with a sad face. Normally I'd think he'd be looking adorable, but at this moment, I think he looks stupid. I let him in, and we walked to the kitchen. As we was walking, I heard him stop. I didn't even have to ask why he stopped. I already knew why; he seen Michael. I just rolled my eyes and turned around and told him "before you even say anything, just know, he's the reason I opened the door and let you in, so go ahead and piss me off and see what happens." And I turned back around and kept cooking dinner. He didn't say anything, he just kept quiet. Maybe he is a smart man; well when he wants to be. About 10 minutes later, dinner was done. While Elijah was quiet the whole time I cooked, Mike and I just talked. We talked about his dating life and how things in general was going for him. He decided that he didn't want to date at the moment, but that he wanted to focus his energy into his businesses. He actually a really brilliant man, just doesn't like the word no; but he's Italian so, it comes with the territory. As I waited for the kids to come downstairs, I got a wave of dizziness and nausea, so I went and laidback on the couch to try and counteract it. It helped with the dizziness, but not the nausea. I felt like I was gonna be sick, so I ran upstairs to my bathroom and just emptied out everything inside me. After a couple seconds, I felt my hair being moved from around me. I rested my head against the toilet, I was handed a cool wash cloth. I honestly can't even lift my head up to see who's in here with me. After about another 10 minutes, and me puking my guts out; I felt better and was ready to get up, off the floor. When I looked, it was Eli helping me. I went to the sink, brushed my teeth and then, I just climbed into bed. I was spent.

Elijah: You ok baby?
Me: Yeah.
Elijah: Can I get you anything?
Me: Just some saltines and ginger ale. Oh and make sure that the kids are eating.
Elijah: Michael actually is making sure they're fed, so you just rest, we got it.
I just said "thank you" and closed my eyes. When I was pregnant with MJ, I had the same problem. I threw up on and off for about 1-2 months, then I was good. And just think I had plans this weekend, but they might actually be canceled. About an hour later, I was starving and I just wanted the rice and baked salmon I made. When I got ready to move, I heard voices. I grabbed my phone and started to walk towards the voices. When I got closer I noticed it was Eli and Mike; and they was sitting in the living room talking and watching the game. They noticed me and hopped up to try and help me, but I declined. I slowly walked into the kitchen and started making my plate. As I was making my plate, I had a thought and went and looked in my fridge. Once I spotted it, I was excited. I poured the sauce all on my plate, heated it up and waited for it to be done. Once the microwave stopped, I grabbed a water and I went into the living room and sat down, I sat in the lounge chair since the guys was on the sofa. As I ate, I started moaning out loud. This shit tasted so damn good. Like there's no way it should be this damn good. About 10 minutes later, my food was done and so was my water, but I had to pee. Oh just great. I went to the bathroom, did all my business and came back out. I looked at them the guys, and I spoke up.

Me: I'm glad y'all getting along.
Eli: Well, technically we are related.
Mike: Yeah, although I'm older.
Eli: Dude, barely a year older than me.
Mike: Oh well I'm still older, but how are you feeling?
Me: I feel ok. Just exhausted.
Mike: And your B/P?
Me: IDK.
Eli: What's going on?
Me: When I stress, my blood pressure goes up. That's a big danger for a baby.
Eli: Oh. So that means...
Me: Yeah. Stop pissing me off. Now I'm going to see my boys.

I spent the rest of my time playing with the kids and hanging out with them. We decided to get in my bed and watch a Christmas movie before they had to go to bed. So while they got ready for bed, so did I. I took my shower and washed my hair while I was in there. I thoroughly enjoy when my hair curls up. When I walked out my bathroom, I seen the boys piled up in my bed. I climbed in the middle so the boys can both be on each side of me. We turned on a movie and started watching it. About halfway into the movie, we all fell asleep.

When I woke up, I noticed that the kids wasn't in my bed anymore. And when I rolled over, I seen that Elijah was in the bed with me. I just got up anyway and went to the bathroom. After I was done, I got back in bed and just rolled on my side. I tried to fall asleep, but I couldn't. It's hard sleeping next to a person who doesn't do anything but hurt me all the time. After tossing and turning, I got up, grabbed my phone, AirPods and walked downstairs to sit on my couch. When I did, I seen Michael asleep on my couch. I was super confused, because there's extra rooms in the house, so like why didn't he just go into one, I have no ideal. I went into the kitchen and grabbed me a bottle of water and some grapes. When I got my snack, I went into my office and just sat on my couch, turned my tv on and watched tv. Sometimes in between me eating and watching tv, I fell asleep. I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up and went to wake my babies up for school. Once the boys was ready for school, I went into my room to shower, and change my clothes. I ended up throwing on some grey Nike leggings and a white tank top with my grey and white 1s. As I walked out my closet, I seen Eli sitting up in the bed. I just looked at him, grabbed my purse and sat down at my vanity. I put my hair into a messy bun and got up to leave out. I heard him calling my name as I got to my doorway.

Elijah: Gia?
Me: What's up?
Elijah: Can you meet me at my house  for lunch?
Me: Will there be yelling involved?
Elijah: No. There shouldn't be.
Me: Will it cause me to stress?
Elijah: I hope not.
Me: Fine. What time?
Elijah: Umm, 11:45?
Me: Ok.

I left out and told him to lock my house up and to get him and his stupid brother out my house. And I took the kids to school. As I drove, all I could think about is this tall Elijah wants to have. I don't want to yell. I'm tired of yelling. I just want peace and quiet. And I just want to be happy. I can't afford to be depressed. I got 2 kids and one on the way. I refused to make myself or my kids unhappy just so I can have the "perfect life and family."

Elijah wants to talk.
How will Gianna react?
Stay tuned.
Like
Comment
Vote