Blinking away the furious tear she waves a massive green fog in thin air and it all formed a cloud that showered some vision to her eyes......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mahadev....the one who never impartial to his devotees.....the one who considered as the epitome of true love.....
Yuvrani of udaypur always cherished her devotion to Mahadev and her lord was the only one who know the soft hearted and playful girl who hid behind that arrogant, powerful, audacious royal blood....

Harshini stood there infront of the shiva's idol with joined palms and closed eyes after making the most crucial decision that gonna change her fate and the duty which she got already destined. She wore a red attire with minimal jewellery and her hair were tied high.

She opened her eyes to the Diya that she already lit on that small temple that situated on the forest region of that kingdom whom she waiting for is ruling. Her eyes pooled with emotion by sensing his presence....

She didn't dared to look back... slowly closed her eyes at the nearing footsteps...she could sense the happiness of the other person and her heart too flutter at that ... feeling no sorry for what she left for this certain person .....

She closed her eyes just more tightly feeling the release of hot breath just behind her and couldn't help herself from wonder how she turned into a normal shy girl from the daring princess of udaipur who once awaited to take over the reign of her prominent and ancient kingdom which is ethereal for others...

Unknowingly a gasp left from her feeling the brush of his fingers on the back of her neck and the weight of a mangalsutra falling to her mounts....she joined her palms once again to her dev at that moment where she have became his ....a wife....

The moment were the royal born Harshini who destined to became empress changed her future and now nothing but a commoner.....all for him...

Those strong pair of arms twirl and made her look at him....her dark brown eyes were the pool of love that ditched the pain into the depth. Adoring a smile of affection she raised her hand and touched his cheeks.

Connecting her brown orbs with his hazel one she bloomed a smile on her lotus face... returning it with the same effect he says in a husky tone,

" I knew it....I knew that you whould come for me ....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Unknowingly her hands got risen in a try to reach him and disappointed in the realisation of what she saw was only a part of her past...not reality.
Releasing a breath she wore the mask of dispassion and blankly stared the mangalsutra that adorned by her.....

It's her Providence to born in udaypur with unmatchable power and having a kingdom to rule and a brother like harsh to serve....the same blessings have restrained her from achieving what she wanted more. She chose to live as the indifferent queen...

Only he...he is the only one who never saw this not so nice side of her's and also the only one who know of the lively and high- spirited Harshini..

No the fun-loving and frisky girl were never Harshini....Harshini is layered with many emotions...but never of joy and fun....the girl she searching of that discovered by him only is not Harshini.....She is Hrishika......