244-250

Chapter 244 Yueli's Parents' Request

  "What do you mean?!" Ji Yunshuang looked at him with frown.

  Yueli's face turned a little pale, and there was also the loss of being separated soon, but he still forced himself to smile, "It's nothing, just asking me to go home, you...be careful!"

  After finishing speaking, he deeply He took a quick look at her, then turned around reluctantly, and he really wanted to leave.

  Ji Yunshuang was a little confused by this, but she felt that she didn't have the qualifications or position to ask him not to leave, and then she just watched him go further and further away step by step.

  "Wait a minute."

  Suddenly a voice appeared in a hurry, and then Ji Yunshuang and Yue Li saw two old men running towards the other side not far away.

  An old man, an old lady, the old lady ran in front and was the fastest. The destination was Ji Yunshuang and Yueli's place.   Seeing that the two of them

  were stunned, Yueli also stopped leaving. Looking at the two who were running closer and closer, "Mom and Dad, why are you here?"

The old lady in front slapped him on the chest, and said bitterly, "Why don't you let His Highness take you away?"

  Yue Li lowered his head in the face of his mother's questioning, but he looked stubborn. appearance.

  Seeing that he didn't speak, the old lady gave him a bitter look, and immediately turned around and ran towards Ji Yunshuang. When she came to Ji Yunshuang, she knelt down with a "plop", and before she could react, she was very heavy. Kowtowed his head.

  "Your Highness, please take my Er Yueli away."

  Ji Yunshuang, who was shocked on the spot, was brought back to her senses with pleading crying, and immediately reached out to help her, "What are you doing? Get up quickly."

  "No, please agree, Your Highness ." I, take Yueli and leave together. Yueli is different from him, he is a living person, he should not be trapped here with us, please take Yueli away for the sake of our Yue clan's sacrifices for you. !"

  After speaking in tears, she kowtowed heavily to Ji Yunshuang again!

  Listening to her words, Ji Yunshuang just felt that the amount of information was too much, and she was a little bit overwhelmed!

  "No, wait... What are you talking about? Why can't I understand?!"

  She really didn't understand, what does it mean that Yueli is different from them?

  Yueli is a living person, so what about them? are all dead? !

  Also, what does it mean that the Yue clan has sacrificed for her?

  Why did she call herself Your Highness? !

  Ji Yunshuang's eyes were full of doubts, and she felt that either they had admitted the wrong person, or she was crazy? !

  Look at her like this... She is indeed crazy!

  At this moment, the old man running behind also chased after him out of breath, and when he passed by Yueli, he also glanced at him with inexplicable emotions in his eyes.

  Then he came to the old lady's side and knelt down facing Ji Yunshuang.

  Ji Yunshuang knew him, he was the first person she saw when she came here, Village Chief Yue.