211-220

Chapter 211 Returning to Tansi Academy

  "Yue Lin didn't ask you to know these things before, why did he suddenly make up for you now?"

  She didn't think Yue Lin would ask Ka Nai Li to study business for no reason, something must have happened Things others don't know.

  Ji Yunshuang said that it was obvious that Kanai Li froze for a moment, and knew that she had guessed right.

  "Tell me, what earth-shattering thing did you do again?" Ji Yunshuang said with the expression that you were frank and lenient but resisted strictness.

  Kanai Li immediately gave a chuckle, and said to cover up: "What can I do? I didn't do anything." After finishing speaking, she even put the sliced ​​meat that she had blanched into her bowl with a guilty conscience, and said that she wanted to Gagging her mouth, she continued: "Eat vegetables, eat vegetables!"

  Seeing that she had no silver three hundred taels here, Ji Yunshuang almost rolled his eyes at her. But since she doesn't want to say it, then she doesn't ask anymore, who can have a little secret.

  Kanai Li immediately breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that she didn't question her. She must not let the young lady know that she bought the smart cottonseed as rapeseed and bought it back at double the price, otherwise the young lady would laugh at her to death .

  But when she thought of the vendor who lied to her that the cottonseeds were rapeseed, she was so angry that no one dared to tease her like this, and she had never been so aggrieved by Yue Lin.

  When she finds the trader, she must let him know that he still has no idea about the price of teasing her.

  Ji Yunshuang looked at Kanai Li who had changed his face for a while and raised his eyebrows very curiously. What is this girl thinking?

  Also, how can there be so many expressions on one person's face?

  After lunch, Kanai Li's family members came.

  Ji Yunshuang looked at Yue Lin who came to the door, "Why did you come here at this time?" Then he glanced at the stinky-faced Ka Nai Li beside him, "Are you here to take her back?"

  Yue Lin nodded, "Sister-in-law, I'm sorry, Kanai Li still has a culture class this afternoon, so I'll take her back first."

  Ji Yunshuang raised his eyebrows unexpectedly again, why is he still having a culture class?

  Yue Lin probably saw her doubts, so he said: "I can't even tell the difference between cottonseed and rapeseed, so I have to learn."

  His words immediately made Kanai Li's eyes widen, and he immediately looked away. Pointing at his nose with a look of shame and anger, Yue Lin said, "Yue Lin, you don't care what you say?!"

  Yue Lin frowned, watching her voice lowered and lowered, and said: "One more etiquette lesson "

  After finishing speaking, he pulled her away, nodded to Ji Yunshuang, then dragged Kanai Li and walked out.

  "Ah~ I won't do it, I don't want it, Miss Sister, save me~"

  Kanai Li hadn't reacted from the time when he added her classes pervertedly, and was dragged away by him all the way. Although she desperately begged for help, it was useless, it was the end of being dragged away and educated.

  And Ji Yunshuang was also dumbfounded watching their leaving backs, and then mourned for Kanai Li for three seconds.

  "Da Zhuang, I'm going to the Tansi Academy. Do you have anything to tell Doan Dole?"