21-30

Chapter 21 I think he's pretty good

  But at this time, Gu Mo, who came out of Tianyi Academy, had a murderous look on his face, wishing to immediately throw that lying woman to the Zerg lair!

  "Commander, are we going back?!"

  Lesna asked cautiously.

  "Of course go back!" The

  voice was as cold as ice cones on the eaves in winter.

  Gu Mo has never been so ashamed as today.

  He rushed over in a hurry and visited with the appearance of a junior.

  What did people say? !

  "Never accepted students!"

  He also told himself not to bother, and he had no plans to accept students.

  Does this mean that he regards himself as the person who came to ask for a relationship? !

  As soon as he got on the suspension car, he received a call invitation from his friend before he was out of breath? !

  Gu Mo saw that it had been a long time, and he hadn't contacted him, so he connected immediately, and saw a holographic projection appear on the watch.

  "Ah Mo, Ji Yunshuang is your partner?!"

  Asked her as soon as she opened her mouth? !

  Gu Mo was a little stunned? !

  "What's wrong?!"

  He didn't answer his question, but asked what happened first? !

  The corner of the other party's mouth snorted, and said, "She abducted my woman!" When

  Gu Mo heard this, he felt his blood pressure go up!

  But still confused? !

  "How did she get involved with your woman?!" The

  other party seemed very irritable, and asked impatiently: "How do I know?! This is about your woman?!"

  After finishing speaking, he was also very curious, and asked, "When did you find a partner?! There was no rumor at all before?!"

  Gu Mo gave him an indescribable expression, and said, "It's a long story, let's go to my place first. , I happen to be on my way back too!"

  "Okay, see you later!" The

  other party nodded in agreement, and then hung up the communication.

  But Ji Yunshuang and Kanai Li, who had just arrived home, didn't know that the two men had teamed up to find them.

  Ji Yunshuang didn't even know that her vest had been pierced.

  "Miss sister, miss sister! Your house is so beautiful! It's much prettier than mine!"

  Kanai Li ran over upstairs and downstairs, excited as if he had discovered some new continent.

  Ji Yunshuang was cutting fruit in the kitchen, and knowing that she was talking about the decorations at home, she asked, "Why, don't you have any at home?!"

  Kanai Li shook his head, "Father never allowed me to buy these cheap things!"

  Ji Yunshuang's After a moment of movement, I feel that I have been connoted!

  Then look at the apples on the chopping board, is this also a bargain? !

  After cutting the fruit, she came out with a delicate plate.