71-90

Chapter 71 The people who come here are all big people

  "Go, what are you talking about. This time must be adjusted. After all, we are in the business of food, and eating time is the busiest, so I just want to make our own eating time A little earlier, this is all right." The

  more she talked, the more she felt that this was a big deal, and she would be stronger and bigger in the future, so it was necessary to regulate the business.

  Duoan also thought it was feasible, and nodded along with her, "Then what time do we eat in the future?!"

  "10:00 noon, 4:00 p.m., we can pack some supper when we go back in the evening, after all, we are a bit late at night."

  Ji Yunshuang said to herself I thought it was the best arrangement, but Duoan seemed a little hesitant to speak.

  "Does Doan have any ideas?!" she asked.

  Duoan hesitated for a moment, and then said: "Sister Boss, I don't think it's worthwhile for you. Why don't you just take a bottle of nutrient solution and manage it from morning to night without delaying your work. It's cheaper than three meals of hot pot."

  Ji Yunshuang didn't expect him would say so.

  Although she doesn't like to eat nutrient solution, she doesn't deny that this is really a good way.

  "Otherwise, it's up to personal choice, whether to eat nutrient solution or to eat, it doesn't matter. I provide both."

  Ji Yunshuang decided to respect his idea, and she will have other employees in the future, maybe some people don't like to eat small hot pot, And if she eats small hot pot every day, she will get tired of eating it. For example, she herself is a little tired, so she cooks corn for breakfast.

  Sure enough, this option made Duoan nod happily.

  Next, while they were not busy, they discussed a lot.

  For example, rest.

  For example, a sudden leave of absence.

  For example, the amount of salary and the form of payment.

  And because Duoan didn't have a lot of money, Ji Yunshuang decided to pay him on a daily basis.

  Forty credit points a day, 1,200 in a month, 200 more than what was said yesterday.

  Ji Yunshuang transferred directly to his personal account, together with yesterday's, 80 credit points were transferred together.

  Although he only worked for half a day yesterday, Ji Yunshuang still paid for the whole day.

  It was the first time for Duoan to earn so much money, and he just looked at his account balance when he had nothing to do, but he was so beautiful.

  It's only been two days of work, and thinking that I can get 1,200 credits a month, I'm even motivated to work.

  It's almost like clockwork.

  Soon, it was peak dinner time.

  The busy Ji Yunshuang welcomed a big man.

  Tate Professor and Naron Scholar.

  "Haha, Xiaoyou Ji is really not interesting. He opened such an interesting store and didn't tell us."

  Ji Yunshuang was also very pleasantly surprised, "Professor Tate, Mr. Nalang, why are you here?"