Kabanata 4

Samantha POV

"Just call me Light."

"Then just call me Sam." I replied with a smile.

"Okay, Sam." Nakangiting sabi nya.

"The result of the test paper will be announced after this entrance exam. Congratulations to all of you for finishing the first test. You may now all proceed to the second test." Napatingin ang lahat kay Profesor Mikel na inaayos ang salamin nya. Bigla na rin nawala ang mata na nasa itaas namin kanina dahilan para bumalik ang sinag ng araw.

"Mabuhay. Just like what Guro Líder said, the second exam will be the hunting." Si tito Timothy. "For you to pass the second exam, you have to choose someone to hunt. We will not give you a direct target, you have to choose." Paliwanag ni tito Timothy at kumuha sya ng isang puting tela galing sa bulsa. "All you have to do is to get this fabric from your chosen target. You may cause harm to your target however it must not be severe and doesn't lead to death. The one who kill will be automatically disqualified."

"Grabe nasa hunting na!"
"Mukang madali lang to' ng hunting part."
"Buti naman kami yung pipili ng target namin. Madali lang 'to."

Narinig ko ang ilang bulungan ng mga tao. Madali lang daw ang hunting. Ayon sa mga palabas, mahirap ang pag hu-hunt pero para sa kanila madali lang.

"Oh. I almost forgot. You might think that it will be easy since you're the one who will choose you target since you'll just choose someone who is weaker than you." Tito Timothy said while walking back and forth. "You will be graded according to your chosen target. Have fun everybody." He smirked.

Nagkaroon ng bulungan at usapan dahil sa sinabi ni tito Timothy. How will they grade us according to our target?

"The stronger your target will be, the higher your grade. We know that all of you barely know each other however in hunting you have to have the knowledge, facts, news even rumors in order to succeed. In case your own fabric is stolen, you have to get atleast four fabric from your different four targets. Hunting will be done in Forest of Ergía Alas Escuela. You'll be distrubuted in different parts of the forest. It is for you to find out where your target will be at. You have exactly 40 hours to hunt. You have ten minutes to choose your target. Keep the game fair and safe. That's all for the hunting."

Ngayon ay eksaktong 9:50 am so the hunting end at exactly 6:00 am and now I have to look for someone who is strong. Tinignan ko si Light na ngayon ay nililibot ang mga tingin nya na tila nag hahanap. As of now, there are only three participants of this entrance exam that I know.

First is Drake El Faque, son of tita Gia and tito Timothy. Regarding his power, I can assume that he has the same energía like tito Timothy but I can't say if he is considered strong. Second is Light. He is from Elri Clan and known as someone who can manipulate electricity. Isa rin sa pinaka delikado na kapangyarihan na taglay ni Light so I can assume that he is considered strong. Third is Vielan George. According to what I have heared, she is the only daughter of the current Alas Líder who is the strongest Ergían at this time. I can assume that Vielan George is the strongest among the three participants that I know.

"Sino naman kaya ang malakas dito?"
"Gusto ko sana piliin si Vielan George o di kaya si Scarlet kaso baka di ko kayanin. Royalty eh."
"Ang hirap naman mag identify kung sino ba ang malakas dito bukod kile Vielan George at Scarlet."
"Ay! May napili nako. Sigurado akong malakas sya pero bagong salta lang sya dito."
"Sino?!"
"Sino pa ba ang bagong salta? Edi yung apo ni Alas Damia."

"Apo na lang ni Alas Damia ang pipiliin ko."
"Ako din."
"Apo ni Alas Damia."

Ako? Ako ang pipiliin nilang maging target? Dahil ako ang apo ni Alas Damia? I guess that I am considered strong since I am known as a granddaughter of Alas Damia.