"Ah~ its been a long while since I've last seen you, my dear~. Alas, you may raise your head" The demon said, tapping his cane on the ground as the woman stood up. He gained an amused chuckle at her nervous expression. "Why so nervous?"

"Had we known you were coming, we would have prepared accordingly... However, if your looking for Varkus, he's currently resting" She had told him of the situation, though it seemed like he didn't mind one bit.

"Because the young demon managed to do it I presume?" He suddenly asks, gaining shocked looks from the three of them. "Hehe-haha, you really think I wouldn't know that he obtained the big man's eye?~"

"S-Sir! With all due respect, I think we should take this inside. Please! F-Follow me!" She turned towards the elevator and began to walk towards it, the demon and merc following close behind.

After heading back down to the infirmary wing, all the doctors could feel the rooms temperature drop at the presence of the demon, breath even being visible due to how cold it got.

The demon walked over to the currently asleep Varkus on his medical bed. He carefully opened the envy demons left eye to see the soft glowing blue of his iris. "He seems to be handling it quite well"

"We have been making sure to keep him as stabilized as possible, given what we are dealing with.." She had told him as he closed Vakrus' eye, turning back to the woman.

"Trust me, he'll pull through soon" He soon walked over to her, seeing her tense up as peered down at her. "As for another reason why I'm here. I hear your on a ghost hunt~"

"Huh?" She was quite confused until she had connected the dots, her eyes widening in realization. "You want the rider back?"

"Bingo!~ I had leant my prize possession to Varkus because I believed he would accomplish great things.. However he gave him away to some random boy from what I've heard" The demon sounded un-pleased after stating this fact. "Do you know of this boys whereabouts?"

"I-...I'm afraid I don't at this point in time.." She answered whilst lowering her head. All she knew was they had left, but didn't know where they had gone.

"No mater, I may already have an idea of where he is heading" The demon began to walk towards the exit, the merc following shortly after. "And I'm sure dear old Belial, would love a piece of the action"

"Of course...Thank you for visiting" She bowed to the demon as the two had left. The atmosphere slightly clearing up as she let out a heavy breath.

One of the doctors rushed over as she stumbled, struggling to even stay up right after that. "Ma'am, who- who was that anyway"

"She did her best to control her breathing as she thanked him for keeping her upright, and her answer shocked everyone in the room. "An Arch-demon that serves directly under Lucifer....The one who origionally created the rider...The deal demon, Mephistopheles.."

Meanwhile, our group of six emerged from a flaming portal created by Y/n. The girls were the first to walk with their luggage with them. The boy was the last to exit as the portal vanish.

They were currently standing in outside a massive wall that went on for miles, and beyond it, they could see the tip of a castle. The sky was beautiful teal color, pink aurora's flowing through the sky. Evelynn grew a shocked expression. "This is..."

"That's right, welcome to the realm of lust everybody" Y/n confirms as he walked past the shocked group towards the gates. The girls soon followed the boy as they soon made it to the gates.

At said gates, were two female guards, with armor that left little to the imagination. One had red skin, and the other with blue skin, both having bat like wings protruding from their lower waist. The two had just now taken notice of the group.