💕💒The wedding.💒💕

(A day later,Bowser's castle) Willow stared at the mirror as Bowser's minions got her ready for her and Bowser's wedding.
To say that the new queen to be was excited was a understatement she was so happy right now she felt like a whole rainbow was around her.
She smiled as they had finished her makeup and such.
She looked beautiful at least in her opinion.
Do you think Bowser will like it? She asked Kamek who nodded.
My son will love it. Kamek said as he put the veil on her that was pink to match her wedding dress witch was a beautiful light pink with white pearls and diamonds all over it.
She then walked down the isle as Bowser Jr and the koopalings dropped flowers behind her.
Bowser smiled at her as she stood on the right side of him.
You look beautiful my love. Bowser murmured.
Thank you babe. Willow murmured.
They then heard doors slam open.
Then there was Mario and king peaches standing there.
Its over king koopa! Peaches growled holding his sword close.
Willow hid behind Bowser and he stood protectively in front of her.
You will not touch her. Bowser growled in rage.
Let my daughter go! Peaches growled.
Dad I love him! Please let us get married! Willow pleaded from behind her husband.
Peaches growled in rage at this!
Have you lost your mind!? He's using you for your power! Peaches snapped.
He didn't even know my necklace had powers! He's sweet and gentle if you would just get to know him! Honest! Willow pleaded.
Mario rolled his eyes and King Peaches stared at Bowser in clear hatred.
And I also know you put a curse on him! Willow snapped.
Mario stared in shock,his hateful expression towards Bowser disappearing completely.
King peaches however rolled his eyes and sharpened his sword.
Kill him. King peaches ordered.
No! Mario snapped.
King peaches growled.
Fine I'll do it myself! King peaches snapped running towards Bowser.
No! Willow yelled,her necklace turning black and a bright red flame went around the room and mostly around Willow.
When the flames faded it revealed something that surprised everyone in the room.

-End of chapter.