🎂Princess peach's sister.🎂

(Present day,Mushroom Kingdom) A young woman was busy fixing her hair when she heard a knock on her door.
The young woman was princess peach and tonight there father King Peaches had returned from battle to host a ball for his youngest daughter to find a husband.
The king had tried multiple times for his daughter to find a husband but nobody wanted her.
Just Peach or Daisy.
Come in. Peach said.
Her sister then came in,Princess Willow.
She had light blonde hair with three brown highlights,hazel eyes,pale skin and often wore a green and yellow dress with yellow slippers.
Her eyes were covered by her mask witch was a kitten mask.
She had been horribly disfigured in a accident and had also lost her leg making it difficult to balance for her.
So her father forced her to wear a mask to get her a husband.
How do I look?.. Willow asked her sister.
Beautiful. Peach said with her usual sweet tone.
Not as pretty as you. Willow said with her usual lack of self confidence.
Hey..it'll be okay. Peach said with a smile putting her hand on her sisters shoulder.
You'll find a husband one day. Peach said as she went to go see Mario,Daisy,Luigi,Rosalina,queen melody and king peaches.
Hello mother and father. Peach said with a smile,waving to Mario who winked.
Daisy chuckled.
Then Willow came downstairs nervously.
King peaches looked at her head to toe and nodded.
You look perfect,hopefully you can get a husband this time. King peaches said though he clearly was unhappy.
If that fire hadn't happened you'd have had one by now.. He murmured just loud enough to hear.
Willow looked down,feeling guilty.
Let the ball begin. He said as he sat on his throne,along with his wife.
Princess Peach then went to dance with Mario and Daisy went with Luigi.
While Willow stood perfectly still and let each suitor look her over.

-End of chapter.