♦King Peaches plan.♦

(Present day,Mushroom kingdom) King peaches sighed as he stared angrily at the window.
Are you alright sire? Luigi asked.
Peaches sighed.
Willow has been kidnapped by Bowser. King peaches snapped still enraged.
Mama mia! What are we gonna do?! Luigi asked in horror.
Get your brother Mario and tell him to go save my daughter. King peaches snapped.
She can't marry Bowser at any cost. King peaches murmured as he stared blankly at the sky.
(Present day,Bowser's castle)
There all finished. Willow said with a smile.
Thank you mama! Bowser Jr said with a smile as he and his "siblings" left to go play outside.
Willow I finished dinner. Bowser said with a kind smile.
Willow smiled back.
She then sat down at the table with him.
Bowser much to her surprise actually ate like a normal person of royalty would.
Her father had always labeled the king as a cruel evil and savage monster who always wanted to cause chaos.
But Willow saw something different.
Something gentle and kind.
Something that clearly was sad,lonely and needed love.
Willow began to eat as well.
Did you cook this? She asked pointing to the stake.
Bowser nodded.
I cook as a hobby. Bowser murmured.
Well your a great cook your majesty. Willow said with a smile.
Can you call me Bowser..please? Bowser asked.
Willow nodded.
Then ballroom music began to play,courtesy of the koopalings and Bowser stood up.
May I have this dance my dear? Bowser asked holding out his hand.
Willow nodded as she took his hand and the two began to dance romantically as romantic music began to play.
Moonlight shone through the window and revealed a human looking Bowser,who had a long mane of red hair,handsome hazel colored eyes,dark skin and scars all over his body though some were unable to see due to the red tuxedo and spike shoulder pads,wristbands and kneepads on him.
B-Bowser?.. Willow murmured in surprise.
Oh erm..I can turn human in moonlight I forgot to mention that huh?.. Bowser murmured chuckling a bit,revealing that his teeth weren't sharp anymore but smooth and shiny.
Your..handsome. Willow murmured blushing a bit.
Thank you. Bowser murmured.
She leaned on his chest as the two continued to dance.
Eventually they were both extremely tired and sat down.
Bowser sighed.
Thank you.. He murmured.
For what? Willow asked confused.
Not being scared of me for starters..loving me despite my appearance I mean..there's quite alot to say thank you for my dear. Bowser murmured laughing a bit.
Willow smiled.
I could say the same for you. Willow murmured.
She placed a kiss on the kings cheek making him blush a bright crimson color.
Awww! The koopalings said with a smile.
Bowser chuckled.
Willow did as well.

-End of chapter.