🌕The kings troubled past.🌕

(Present day,Bowser's castle) Bowser and Willow sat together in the moonlight and she looked at him curiosity beaming in her mind.
Bowser? Willow murmured.
Yes? Bowser replied holding her hand gently in his.
Why aren't you a human in the day as well I mean its not like I mind your appearance I really don't..I'm just curious. Willow murmured trying her best not to offend her future husband.
Bowser laughed and continued to hold her hand.
Its okay my love you haven't offended me. Bowser said with a smile.
I was a human in the past yes,my father Kamek said that he found me on a doorstep and he decided to raise me to be a king since the kingdom didn't have one. Bowser began.
I was spoiled rotten in my own opinion if I wanted it..Kamek got it for me,eventually I became selfish and cruel as people rumor me to be now,well one day my father wanted me to invade the mushroom kingdom so we could take it over and I could marry peach. Bowser continued.
Well it didn't go well and your father king peaches used Kamek's wand and put a curse on me making it where I only could turn to my true self in the moonlight. Bowser finished.
And the koopalings? Willow asked.
I adopted them..found them at my doorstep and took them in,Kamek made Bowser Jr with magic due to how depressed my curse made me. Bowser murmured.
Willow put her hand on his shoulder.
I became like this in a fire when I was a baby according to my father,I've tried to cure it but I cannot despite my abilities. Willow murmured.
Huh?.. Bowser murmured confused.
I have healing powers if I press my necklace on someone's wound or injury it will remove it completely as if it never happened. Willow said pointing to her necklace.
And all I have to do is sing a song and the magic will activate,but if the necklace is broke it will lose its power and something terrible will happen. Willow murmured.
And I'm pretty sure your father has used that to his advantage. Bowser murmured.
Well yes..my father wants to use my necklace to cure him from his many battles.. Willow murmured.
Bowser sighed.
And your still gonna go back? Bowser asked shocked.
No. Willow said firmly.
Yes.. Willow confessed.
She then sighed.
Its complicated. Willow murmured.
Hey..you don't have to go back if you don't want to. Bowser murmured.
Bowser..if I marry you..can you keep me away from him? Willow asked.
Bowser sighed.
Do you truly love me? Bowser asked.
Yes I do. Willow said truthfully as she stared into his eyes.
Bowser nodded.
Then I'll protect you from him.
My queen. Bowser murmured kissing her as she kissed him back.

-End of chapter.