Would you like me to seduce you?

Arriving at the base, everyone went their separate ways, but only Alejandro and y/n stayed behind, walking slowly next to each other and quietly enjoying each other's company. Alejandro's arm lightly brushed against hers while they had a small talk.

"So, where do you want to go tomorrow?" She asked.

"It's a surprise" She sights. "Tell me" Alejandro smiles, looking down at her. "You'll see tomorrow, now let's go, mi querida" Before he could take one more step, González went in front of him, her hand pressing on his chest to stop.

"Oh, come on. Just tell me, por favor" Her begging eyes made Alejandro lose almost every strength he had from stopping to touch her. He placed a hand on her waist and pulled her close to him, her chest was now against his as he looked down at her.

"Goodnight, Alejandro" Said the admiral as she slipped from his grip. Before leaving, she kissed his cheek and turned around, leaving him behind.

[...]

The next morning she woke up around 11 with a bouquet of white roses on the bedside table with a little note. She opened it and said 'Meet me in the parking lot at 14, mi amor. Hope roses are still you're favorite.'

She picked up a short black dress with a simple design and did her makeup, since her hair was already straightened, and headed towards the parking lot where he was waiting for her. Once Alejandro felt he was no longer alone, he looked at her and froze. Even if he saw her with makeup and hair done, she was breathtaking.

"Shall we go?" She asked but he didn't seem to hear her. "Ale?"  He snap out of his thoughts and nodded before kissing her hand. "You look handsome in the suit" She complimented him with a smile. "Y te ves tan caliente" He replied and y/n chuckled. "Now can you tell me where are we going?"

"The best restaurant I know"

"Is that the one where our mothers forced us to wear costumes and dresses?"

"You remember it" Said Alejandro with a grin as he starts driving. "How can I forget, especially that ridiculous dance we learned because of them" Even if y/n knew his parents, she hadn't seen them for years since highschool. "And I can still do it"

"So do I, mi amor"

Once they arrived at the restaurant, Alejandro opened the door for y/n and took her hand in his. They entered the building and a lady led them to their reservation table and bringed them two glasses of red wine.

"Dios mio, I missed this place" Said  y/n while taking a sip of her drink.

Soon they started talking about everything that's been going on and the girl wanted to ask him about what happened one year ago but she didn't want to ruin their day.

The waitress came and asked for what they wanted to get. They asked for what they wanted and then the woman left.

Alejandro took a minute to look at the girl in front of him and admired her. For him, she was perfect. She was telling him a story but he wasn't paying attention at all, involuntarily when y/n was smiling , his gaze fell down to her lips.

After several minutes of waiting, their food arrived and they fell silent while enjoying their order. While Alejandro was eating, his thoughts did not give him peace.  González was everywhere in his mind, her divine perfume that he could smell even from a great distance, her long straight hair that shone in the light of the chandelier, her brown eyes that made him melt after her, her long black eyelashes and those perfect lips. But for him, González's physique was only half of what attracted him to her.  Even though she had a strong character, she has a heart of gold.  The courage with which she advances in those missions that many men fear attracts him even more to her.