Ch 31: Season 3 prt 2|"You better watch out" (prt 1)🎄(2K READS FINALE!😆🎉🎄)

Start from the beginning

As the two sit together on the straight front side of the couch that faces the large flat screen t.v. that's turned on low volume with the news playing in the background, Prince has his baby 2 year old son Wynter sleeping in a spare toddler baby crib for a peaceful nap~.... The little boy slept comfortably on his back though on his right side at the same time with his right hand and thumb in his mouth in a bliss toddler dream state Wynter's stuck in~.

Wynter just had a blast playdate with his auntie Janet's son, his cousin Eissa while Prince and uncle Freddie were preparing the Christmas ham roasting overday before the Nelson-Jackson family Christmas dinner tomorrow. The sides of sweet potatoes, mashed potatoes, egg salad, green mint cranberry sauce were already made and put away in the fridge for the lamb that his sister-in-law, one of his husband Michael's sisters, Rebbie will bring for tomorrow to finish the Christmas family meal~.

Speaking of his husband's siblings, Janet and her son Eissa along with Zen and get boyfriend Tom Holland boy were on a break, which took Zen out back into her old room for a few weeks since after Thanksgiving and Prince just had to be in Papa move for his daughter~...

Zen did tell him that they were 'just on a break' because Tom's home overseas is getting too wild back with his MARVEL acting career as well is refilling up his plate..

But luckily, Prince allowed his daughter to invite over a couple of her co-star friends for a visit to cheer her up while the Holland boy is isolated from her. Yet, Zen is also glad to have both her aunts, LaToya and Janet were sleeping over in the Nelson-Jackson family home for the Christmas break and New Year's. And Michael's brothers are expected to be here tomorrow for Christmas presents opening time, Christmas family dinner, and as well as Tito who will bring his husband Michael's mother, Mama K to meet her eldest grandson Caprico's first, unborn great grandchild~. As well to add in the addition of the family-friendly event~, Prince accepted Freddie's proposition which Freddie knew that his Prince will say yes to anything that he doesn't need to ask anything, that his two beloved twin sons, Rami and Sami Malek-Bulsara Hutton is expected for their arrival as well with gifts for the Christmas tree~. So Prince was earned happily, of littered tiny butterfly kisses on his right cheek from Freddie.

Prince also reminded himself to Michael, that he and Freddie invited Elizabeth Taylor and her small family as she is the chosen god mother of his and Michael's kids~. And Michael was happy yet excited at the same time because he hasn't seen 'Lizzy' since Caprico was born and raised before Zendaya was~. He's got SO much-needed convos to catch up with the still-beautiful graceful woman these days~.

In the meantime as of right now, Prince finally got his last two mountain stacks of his pile of Christmas gifts wrapped up from his five other older brother-in-laws. It was the first wave of mountain piled of presents small around the tree. Michael's brothers had box mailed their gifts driven here for three kids and family since Michael wanted to celebrate the Nelson-Jackson family Christmas tradition and dinner over here~. Most of Michael's family still hasn't seen the new Nelson-Jackson family mansion yet as they were getting their homes prepared for Christmas and finishing the last bits of their work and jobs on the calendar too.

"How is your pile coming along, Freddie babe~?" Prince spoke up first as he looked over at his left side of the couch where Freddie was sitting at but is now stood up, bending over his feet placing his finished wrapped pile of Christmas presents under a spot of the Christmas tree.

"Oh my side all ready, Love~!" Freddie answered positively after placing down a medium sized present on the front of his sock covered feet over his house shoes as he walked over to Prince on the couch and grabbed the last naked present of one the newest Nerf Gun toy pack of course~, probably for Prince's husband Michael and Wynter~; to help the final pile to wrap it up for the other man who's busy tapping up the large size present with blue and silver snow flake wrapping paper.