Ch 27: [VOL 1 PRT 6 FINALE]: Goodbye Last June/Fall☕🍁🎃

A/N: tysm for all of the bday wishes for my big sis my luvs! Here's PART 6, following dis week's still SPOOPY MONTH to the IT'S DAT TIME A YEAR AGAIN! SEASON Y'ALL! 😍😍🎄🎄🎄🎄✨✨✨✨❣❤❣❤❣❤❣❤❣❤

~♡~

Date: November 1st, 2022
Location: the Nelson-Jackson family & co.

~

It's been surreal since Prince returned home honorably discharged from the hospital due to his six-month coma accident he's learned.

After waking up, Freddie has been there with him throughout till today telling him everything that'd happened along with his daughter Zen refreshing her Papa's memory. It was unreal to even think that Freddie's ruler to his second beloved home overseas had lost their Queen Elizabeth II TWO MONTHS ago.. furthermore, there's this new superhero sequel film that everyone's been reflectingly buzzing all about in social media in this new month. Remembering the tragic loss of the great black, young man Chadwick Boseman's shocking death in Prince's head had returned his memory of his beloved late son, Evelyn's life too but from his heart~. So, Prince has quickly but with kind care, puts in a reminder to schedule a date with Mr. Boseman's widowed husband Robert Downey-Boseman Jr to see how he's doing. Once Prince had retired from making music to now as a 'Grieving Stage Counsler', he wanted to spend more time with the old known beloved actor~. (Prince took this job due to experiencing the loss of loved one of Evelyn.. Of course, to seek he'll and spread light for others troubles~).

And waking up now in November is not the only thing that's been an aftershock back in reality is what the saying says for the 65 year old guitarist's crazy world begins again~...

Zendaya, she, Prince remembering from what his daughter told him, his husband Michael and their two sons Caprico and Wynter all went out trick or treating yesterday and are all back home safely with humongous pillow cases from the old Neverland home and stashed in their bottom drawers of their bedrooms that night after as normal kids do on Halloween~. Michael's little cousins, now all grown up and with their couple of kids, went along with them as the Nelson-Jackson family and Janet, the kids aunt Dunk, had joined in the family night with her son too. So it was pretty much a BIG Nelson-Jackson family reunion every October and the holiday season~.

Michael did mention to Prince, whom he was told to be bed rested until recovered from his awakening, Michael wanted to or planned doing his Thriller hit song Halloween theme family party after trick or treating. Yet, the two disagreed to Michael's party plan as Prince just wanted a calm, strengthening rest and have his husband take the kids with his sister-in-law Dunk (Janet) for candy hunting. Prince wanted to spend the most time with Freddie with a movie night treat as Freddie was told by one of his twin sons, Rami, for him to go watch the new biopic movie called Elvis. So, the two got the chance of each other's comfortable presence as each older men cuddled into Prince and Michael's humongous rose and black gold theme colored bedroom under its blankets and pillows with its own TV view~.

That story was saved for last from Zen as the three had their home conversation as Prince could remember his husband Michael returning back home bringing home a second giant pillow case bag of candy held over his shoulder for Prince to share~.. even though Michael knew that Prince normally doesn't eat candy like that in his years of keeping his body in shape healthy as Prince was a stage dancer himself too, all Prince fans shoulf know that obviously~. But Michael still kept the extra giant filled candy bag hidden away from their over-pleased youngest son Wynter~.

It's sounded like a crazy six months rollercoaster train ride while Prince had been taken from accidental coma sleep but he's always thankful for first horns and past beloved lover's and husbands made~.

So now, here he is, under the warmth of his and husband's blankets, cuddled under his husband Michael's warm, larger body. Their feet finally intertwined, hadn't moved from its perfect spot~. The only two sounds inside the old coupling bedroom were Prince's small breathing medicine calming machine which was sent by his doctor and hospital during his coma period time requested for his sleeping health next to his side the bed mattress, and the large TV running on under volume 15 with the morning news channel~.

Michael and Prince's morning married couple schedule hasn't changed ever since Prince left home and returned home.

Though, once Prince woke up from only his messy afro hair from under the warmth of the pillows too, and had been covered shoulders to toe of large, thick micro soft cotton black, purple and red blankets under with rose gold bed sheets. It was just a minute when Michael came back up quickly with a large wood tray with a white platter of two-of-everything breakfast pancakes covered in butter and syrup, glass cups one a coffee mug of sweetened black coffee and a glass cup full of Freddie's morning Entergy tea for Prince to try~. Lastly, two yellow bananas next to the little bowls of extra syrup too.

It was a bit of surprise for Prince waking up to seeing that. As watching his hasband Michael walking back upstairs with a breakfast tray served for jusr both of them after 6 AM in the morning is ALWAYS quite the sight to watch on special mornings like this one~.

"Hey~. Good morning, Baby. You hungry for breakfast?" Is what Prince heard from Michael once the other man re-entered their bedroom after closing one of the large double wood doors behind him as Michael carefully holds the breakfast tray in both his hands together on the handles.

Prince hums a soft closed smile after turning back over on his back, laying up on two puffed pillows under his head as meeting his husband's awake greeting while Michael walks over to Prince's right bedside and sat the food tray of their breakfast on top of the lamp dresser close to his shoulder side. "Hmm... Breakfast in bed with you sounds wonderful~.." Prince managed to say after a yawn over his first-in-a-while happy smile since waking back up~.

"I know, Baby I.. I missed you, ALOT, Hon~." Michael speaks out, covering his left hand cupping Prince's left cheek and Prince grabbing Michael's warm hand from probably brewing coffee and cooking the pancakes. Michael sat down closest to his right waist side as Prince is still covered under the blankets warmth.

"I know you and everyone did too~.. I missed you too, Mikey~." Prince returns his relief response of his feelings and squeezes Michael's hand that cups his cheek lovingly soft as the two old husbands sat there, comfortably for a minute.

"You ready to eat?" Michael finishes once turning to his own right side of the lamp dresser egged he set the breakfast tray and reaches for the two plates of buttered pancakes and pours them over with its syrup. He gives one plate over to his husband, Prince now sitting up in the bed still under the warm covers and grabs his plate to begin eating along with his husband.

Prince, in all honesty, REALLY did missed these moments in his heart, but in his head, he had missed his husband Michael and their children the longest. And of course, he couldn't wait to spend the MOST time with Wynter and Freddie for this upcoming holiday season of just love, and family~.

Lastly so, the two old husbands began their morning sweet talks and more future plans as the two ate their breakfast together before starting the next new chapter of this future still-growing family. Many new chapters to continue a new beginning that's just starting to be reborn only with love for the next season and family~.

~♡~

A/N: Idk if I should start SEASON 3 for dis new season holidays.. what y'all think for SEASON 3 my luvs? VOTE if you wish anotha 3rd SEASON y'all! 😌❤❣💛✨✨✨🎄🦃

With love,

MamaxLegendary