Ch 15: 💚😌Pursuit of Happiness😌💚 (700 READS 😃🎉prt 4) (last prt)

A/N: Hello my luvs~! 🤗 now are y'all ready for some SMUTTY LUVS~??👁👄👁😏 cuz it's not mature era Prichael SMUT tho sowwys! It's actually between our bby Capri and Mr. Wayne Nelson-Jackson for the SMUT~😌 hope y'all like this Spring Break surprise my luvs!🤗❣❤✨

Enjoy~!

~♡~

Date: March 20, 2022
Location: Fl, Miami, Hidden Hills L.A.
Time: evening,  L.A. time

~

Caprico had just finished a family phone call with his Papa Prince on the phone after staying at his fiancé Lil Wayne and his Miami mansion home from a long, half a week of getting his yearly expired birth control. After his now 6 month transgender surgery full recovery has finished, it was a decision from Caprico on getting his birth control taken out. Yes, his birth control.

Now that that Caprico Nelson-Jackson has been a trans female for half a year of success, Capri and his fiancé Wayne began making secret plans of wanting to start a family of their own~. Capri hadn't told his fiancé nor his parents either that he was now off his birth control. His Papa and dad already knew right after the first day out of bed rest from his recovery of his new body, that Capri's female doctor who did his God Uncle-in-law Dwayne's implant switch surgery had suggested for him to get the birth control after his recovery because of the rules of 'NO SEX YET' while Capri was in bed rest recovery. So, Capri had came back home to his and his fiancé's beautiful Miami mansion home that Capri moved in since Wayne proposed to Capri, and began secretly putting together his old bent birth control implant stick into a surprise present for his fiancé first~.

After surprising and letting Wayne know this idea first, Capri also wanted to surprise his parents and family during a celebration for an early Easter party.

So, here he is, hanging out in the kitchen dining room table, wrapping up perfectly, a black velvet box that sat his birth control inside. He just finished talking to his Papa over the phone and puts back his phone on the table so he could take the last corner of his surprise present for his fiancé. While doing so in the background, Capri hears the sound of his fiancé Wayne entering inside their home. His fiancé has been busy in downtown Los Angeles, preparing for his season tour of this Spring. Wayne was busying himself with setting up where his meet-and-greet areas would be while Capri had no problems puttijng together the last of they'd ideas of their wedding which is in two weeks sooner.

The two have been REALLY looking forward for their wedding and Wayne becoming most trusting to the Nelson-Jackson family now~. And with being able to walk around and get out more after his recovery surgery, Capri has been inviting his Papa to help out for the table cloth designs as well as that's what Capri's Papa does after retiring from being a music entertainer. His Papa still loves to make music after retirement but he's most happier taking care of his family and still living~.

Anyways, once stepping inside his home, Wayne meets up with his fiancé Capri at the dining room table. "Hey Babe, yo, I home." Wayne answers as he steps up behind Capri where he sits in one of the dinner table chairs and they greet each other a couple of kisses~.

"Hi Baby~. How'd it go?" Capri spoke now about Wayne's meet-and-greet locations as he leaned against his chair to see his fiancé after finishing the wrapping over his gift on the table next to his phone.

Wayne made an musing impressed upside down smile on his face with a couple of silent, improved nods towards him. "It went well I'd think... What'chu been doin in here? You missed me~?" Wayne asked, showing a closed half grin on his lips at Capri as Capri rolled his eyes while he hummed.