The 80's

Flashback

Moon pov

The lights just turned off, and the new employee with the long brunette hair and many accessories ran to go hide.

'Sigh'

"Sun?"

'Yeah?'

"Do you think we'll be alone again?"

For a moment, there was just silence between us as I started to crawl through the play structure, looking for her.

'Well, we have each other, don't we...?'

"You know that's not what I'm talking about..."

'We now have the new employee though.'

"Are you sure...?"

'I'm sure! All three of us will along just great!~'

"Alright... I'll trust you this time. Hold on. I see her..."

The poor thing was shaking uncontrollably. And it looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Calm down... I'm not gonna hurt you."

"B-but... Y-you're Moon..."

"The one and only~"

I crawl closer to her, and she closes her eyes shut and looks away. I put my hand on her cheek and turn her head to face me.

"You're safe my dear. It's ok."

Her breathing slows down and she stops trembling.

"From now on, you'll be safe as long as I'm here~"

"R-really?"

"Yeah~"

"But, why does everyone keep on telling me to not turn off the lights?"

...

"You'll find out sooner or later..."

Her body becomes less tense once she noticed my change in tone and facial expression.

"I never got your name little one."

"My name? It's-"

End flashback

Y/n pov

"I'm not the first... There were others..."

"Bingo!~"

A gasp escapes my lips as I stand up and turn around.

"Now, usually I'd have this long speech about the other numbers. But, I'll just cut to the chase."

He takes a step closer to me, causing me to take a step back.

"They all die. The end. Also, thanks for the eye... Really thoughtful gift..."

He suddenly lunges at me, but I dodge him just barely, and he crashes into the TV that displayed the VHS tapes.

"OH, YOU'RE TOO KIND"

I quickly run away, but immediately interrupted when Eclipse grabs my arm VERY tightly.

As I try to get out of his grip, I look around the room, hoping to find something. Then, on the couch right next to me, I see a briefcase, accidentally left by the employee that's notorious for forgetting stuff. It was definitely hard enough to hit someone with. But, Eclipse must have noticed me spotting it.