Why Not Me

Y/n pov

"Y/n? What are you doing here so early?"

I smile, knowing what was coming next. He gives me a confused expression. But, that quickly changes to shock once he looks at the ball pit.

"Oh my oh my oh my..."

I hold his hand and we both walk to the children, his eyes wide as he stared at them.

"Hello everyone!"

They all focus there attention to me by the sound of my voice. There were kids 3-10 years old in there. They get out of the ball pit and sit on the floor.

"Can I talk?"

"Sure."

He smiles and walks closer to them.

"Hello new friends~! I am Eclipse~ I will be here while Sun and M-while Sun gets better~!"

A little girl raises her hand, wanting to ask her question.

"Yes Jade?"

"Well-wait... How did you know my name?"

"O-oh! I memorized all your guys' names because I was so excited to meet you~! Now, what was your question?"

"Who's that?"

She points to me and all the other kids focus there attention on me. Eclipse wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me to his side.

"This is my best friend~! Y/n~"

"Hi Y/n!"

I awkwardly smile and wave at them. Some kids even waved back.

"When will Sun come back?"

...

...

"Who wants to play games~?"

"Yay!"

The all stand up and run in different directions to do there own things.

"Why aren't they coming to me... At least one kid is with me..."

"They think you're a different person. It'll take time."

"Eclipse? Y/n?"

We turn around and see the little boy named Nick. Him and two other kids.

"Yeah?"

"We want to play house. Can you be the mom and dad?"

Eclipse gets stars in his eyes as he wraps his arm around my shoulders.

"Of course! Of course!"

Time skip

This game got intense pretty quickly...

"YOU SLEPT WITH MY SISTER?!"

"IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK"

I grab the kids and bring them closer to me.

"I'M LEAVING! AND I'M TAKING THE KIDS"

"NO YOU CAN'T"

"WHAT'S STOPPING ME?!"

"They kinda sound like my mommy and daddy."

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU"

The passion in his voice takes me by surprise. I swear, I was so close to crying.